How to rang my gig in fiverr first page

aronok74

Hello @aronok74

Many factors are taken into consideration when getting the Fiverr's Choice badge. Some of them are the quality of Gig and service, ratings, delivery time, etc. I advise you to continue working hard and be excellent at your work, and soon you will start seeing the results. 

Good luck! 

• Like 8
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the forum that we recommend you read:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• ivan_8813 locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, aronok74 said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr. So I don't know many things about Fiverr. Does anyone know What is the minimum requirement to get a consultation option?

Level 2 Seller has a benefit of Paid Consultation feature.

See the link below on New Level Systems. Read Benefits of each Level:

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/freelancers-levels-ratings

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

You cannot request your buyers to give you 5* reviews as it's considered to be a "review manipulation". Hence, you will get a warning and your account will be restricted. Avoid it. 

You can simply ask your buyer to give you an honest feedback on your work but don't say good or 5* review.

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Don't ask people to give you 5-star reviews because that's not allowed and could get you in trouble. Instead, just ask them to share their thoughts about your work honestly. Be careful not to specifically mention wanting a good or 5-star review.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lena locked this topic