Recently fiverr remove flagged level section from my brother account his account was level flagged without me why

Hy fiverr team what is this a not a professional term or condition your police not a equal we are so upset you remove flagged section many accounts that's already was flagged a same day as our flagged now today you remove flagged section on there accounts without me and many people is this your profession fiverr team you called this a rules its totally un professional or un believable un expect able if you remove flagged section so remove all people today you remove flagged section one of my best friend whome account was flagged the same day as our account level flagged but today before few mints you remove level flagged section from his account without me and many more people my friend fiverr user name is                       also i attached some pictures

• Like 7

Hi @real__leads,

We understand this may be disappointing for you.

Here on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction.

These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager.

If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager, or ask to escalate further to a senior member.

However, if our Customer Support team already explained the decision after they looked into this, there is nothing that can be done to change it.

Thanks for understanding and best of luck 🍀

• Like 6

Yesterday my cousin account was automictically set normal as before because before few days his account was flagged as my flagged but still my account is not set and normal i attached some picture that you can see is his  account now normal but why you did not remover flagged section from our  accounts, fiverr what is your policy your rules not equal for everyone 

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, real__leads said:

Everything is ok but still flagged account v bad feeling

Screenshot 2024-03-07 131453.png

Screenshot 2024-03-07 131525.png

Screenshot 2024-03-07 131545.png

18 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @real__leads,

Here on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction.

These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager.

If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager, or ask to escalate further to a senior member.

However, if our Customer Support team already explained the decision after they looked into this, there is nothing that can be done to change it.

This New update is affecting massive people like seriously

• Like 6

I am sorry but it is useless to file multiple tickets to the support team. As they said, your profile was reviewed several times and they are convinced that you created 2 or more accounts, probably from the same device. It is a serious violation. 

• Like 5

On 3/7/2024 at 1:41 PM, ana_tomy said:

Hi @real__leads,

NO ONE ANSWER ON YOUR CS I SEND MANT REQUEST

• Like 5

1 minute ago, milos_siena said:

I am sorry but it is useless to file multiple tickets to the support team. As they said, your profile was reviewed several times and they are convinced that you created 2 or more accounts, probably from the same device. It is a serious violation. 

NO I DIDT NOT DO THAT CHECK AGAIN

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

YOU FLAGGED MY 4 AACOUNT AT SAME TIME AND ALL ACCOUNT DIFFRENT DIVICE AND DIFFRENT INTERNET 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

AND MY COUSIN ACCOUNT THAT WAS FLAGGED AT SAME DAY YOU REMOVE HIS FLAGGED SECTION BUT DIDT REMOVE FLAGGED SECTION FROM OUR ACCOUNTS WHY YOU THINK THIS A RIGHT POLICE WE DIDT AGREE WITH THAT YOUR NOT DOING A SAME THINGS YOUR RULE NOT EQUAL 

• Like 4

Having more than one account is a violation of our Terms of Service, and this will get your accounts blocked.

Since you've just confirmed this, our team will take over and review the accounts.

• Like 5

I said probably from the same device. The support team found somehow what you have done, and that is the reason for flagging. I would suggest you to delete 3 accounts, it could lead to a ban. Keep in mind that the forum moderation team doesn't decide about flagging accounts. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Fiverr staff someone hack my account and he do wrong activate and it may cause my account disable

Now what I do someone hack account and use wrong words with fiverr staff and disable my account any chance for reactive account I'm v upset

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Hello @real__leads,

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time.

The only people who can help you are the support team (support@fiverr.com).

People on the forum are unable to give account specific help and advice.

Good luck with your account.

I contact many time they didt response I'm very upset

• Like 4