Success score has been lowered after 2 positive reviews

talogmd

Since the new level system has been launched I've only had a couple of orders come through, and both were reviewed positively with 5 stars given across all metrics.

For some reason my Success Score has now been lowered from 6 to 5 as a result. I don't believe anything else could influence this change, as I've had no other orders and have answered all messages positively, etc. 

How the hell is Fiverr serious about implementing this ridiculously obscure and arbitrary system? 

Sellers have no way of knowing what is impacting scores, so how are we supposed to work to improve metrics?

It's so demoralizing. I worked very hard and over-delivered on these orders as I was trying to increase my Success Score before the new system goes live on both sides. 

If positive reviews are lowering my Success Score, I'm probably doomed as a seller on this platform. As are many others. 

Anyone had similar experiences with a sudden drop in metrics even after positive ratings?

• Like 20
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, talogmd said:

Since the new level system has been launched I've only had a couple of orders come through, and both were reviewed positively with 5 stars given across all metrics.

For some reason my Success Score has now been lowered from 6 to 5 as a result. I don't believe anything else could influence this change, as I've had no other orders and have answered all messages positively, etc. 

How the hell is Fiverr serious about implementing this ridiculously obscure and arbitrary system? 

Sellers have no way of knowing what is impacting scores, so how are we supposed to work to improve metrics?

It's so demoralizing. I worked very hard and over-delivered on these orders as I was trying to increase my Success Score before the new system goes live on both sides. 

If positive reviews are lowering my Success Score, I'm probably doomed as a seller on this platform. As are many others. 

Anyone had similar experiences with a sudden drop in metrics even after positive ratings?

59 minutes ago, rarapuff said:

I just posted exactly the same thing! My score was 6 last week. One order closed on Friday and I received excellent reviews. However, my score is 5 now. Just unbelievable!

12 minutes ago, nastupchanyn said:

Yep, that happened to me too. Went from 6 to 5 after finishing a milestones order with a repeat customer. Prior to that, another repeat customer (no rating left, just accepted the delivery) and a 5 star review before that.

Individual gig scores and corresponding success scores went down by a point (mostly) for a lot of the sellers on Friday-Saturday. This seemed more like some system-wide adjustment. 

So this might not have any correlation with recently closed orders. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Same here! Success score is falling free despite of positive reviews. I don't know how this new level system works but my sales are downhill and gig score is now at 3. 
Should I just kill the gig and start over with a new gig? I have 510 reviews with 4.9 rating on this gig. I am asking because the gig is slowly killing my profile. I don't know if this makes sense or can lead to improvement in overall level of my account. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Yesterday, exactly the same happened to me as well. I perfectly completed 2 new orders with phenomenal quality conversation as well as with a 5 rating but my success score went from 4 to 3. The thing they thought of to help the clients and sellers by updating the level system was not good for sellers, because of this update they are actually hurting and demotivating the sellers to work hard on Fiverr, because the more they work hard the worse they get the results in the shape of success score. Please think about your sellers for a moment. I have been working on Fiverr since 2019 but I now am heartbroken about Fiverr due to this update and feel less motivated day by day to work only because of this new level system.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Hello,

I was away from Fiverr for a while and did not catch up on this new Success Score metric. The way people all over the platform and even TRS are so anxious about it that I am now really worried. I really hope they fix this issue soon so that we can carry on with our work. I heard that it is affecting TRS as well and they are receiving low scores too.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by fahadislamjuel
  • Like 10

• 1 month later...
On 2/29/2024 at 11:10 PM, aamirasghar555 said:

Ignore this score. and keep hardworking.

I don't think thats a good idea, you know that some people might have derank because of the score is suddenly dropped?

• Like 7

On 2/26/2024 at 7:49 PM, nastupchanyn said:

Yep, that happened to me too. Went from 6 to 5 after finishing a milestones order with a repeat customer. Prior to that, another repeat customer (no rating left, just accepted the delivery) and a 5 star review before that.

If we are to believe what Fiverr says then it might be because other sellers in the same category are doing better 🙂 but everything is questionable here right now because of their lack of transparency ( although they claim the new system to be more transparent ) 

• Like 8

It's two months passed still my account is frozen due success score. Fiverr has no idea about how badly impacted also they have no solution for order cancellation. A client just canceled the order without any reason and admits now he doesn't want it that's why he canceled the order. 

This cancelation destroyed everything and now 2 months passed still no response account is frozen. Even I get some reviews from my repeating clients but there's no impact on the score. 

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...