Update: Addressing new level system questions and feedback

7 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Mi è stato chiesto di essere un SM.... personalmente. Ahimè, non ho avuto alcun vantaggio nell'accettare, quindi ho rifiutato. Data la volatilità del lancio di questo prodotto, probabilmente è stata una buona idea. 😬

The tool used by Fiverr to establish metrics:

Fiverrsz.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 8

Just now, jonbaas said:

I don't know how they are chosen, I just know that I was asked. [shrug]

That's still pretty interesting. Fiverr needs sellers in more ways than just generating revenue for them. I hope some TRS or pros also get contacted about their feedback on the new rating system. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

So that isn't the same as the SM's I've been having, they are Fiverr employees, on a salary, 100%. Must have been some other program.

I don't know. Perhaps. All I know was that I was asked to be assessed to join a large (intended) team, and it wasn't a paid position.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

Just now, abdelilah_devs said:

anyone else got less than 5 score too?

I am pretty sure more people have less than 5 score than those with +5 SS. I have been seeing a lot of posts with 3, 4 and even 1.6 SS ratings on some of the Facebook groups I am in.

• Like 7

Just now, rajamani255 said:

I am pretty sure more people have less than 5 score than those with +5 SS. I have been seeing a lot of posts with 3, 4 and even 1.6 SS ratings on some of the Facebook groups I am in.

Just now, pyxisstudio said:

It will be fixed after 4–6 days after deleting.

on my profile i only have one gig im afraid if i delete it i will restart from scratch

• Like 7
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, rajamani255 said:

Here 4 seems to be the most common, which is curious because it's the cutoff to be no level. at 5 you already get level 1. Seems suspiciously convenient.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

Here 4 seems to be the most common, which is curious because it's the cutoff to be no level. at 5 you already get level 1. Seems suspiciously convenient.

It's obvious that they want a major chunk of seller base to be out of the marketplace listings. 4 and 5 also 6 seems to be the most common number. That way they can give us an excuse for not ranking us in the search results.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, leonormiserol said:

How do you know that?

so far there are just a lot of confusing answers from fiverr.

I saw your post and the Customer support said it will be fixed after few days, so I just said 4–6 days ? Might take 2-3 more, who knows, lol.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, abdelilah_devs said:

True but buyers don;t know about all this once they check the gig all they see is that you have to reviews no orders which means they wont even contact you

I know a few things Which I don't want to say here, because fiverr might work on that, so if you are a level 1 seller or plus it's better to make a new gig.

• Like 7
  • Up 1