Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

On 2/16/2024 at 5:01 PM, yonixer said:

it looks like this is the new copy paste of them that we all get 

So they changed their standard email to "I manually reviewed" Not a bad move Fiverr - not a bad Move... For people with an IQ of about 20 that is... 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 2/19/2024 at 5:54 PM, haephrati2020 said:

I see the following message.

Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies

As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

Note that there were no violaitons from my end, and that comes after the account being disabled for a few days and before that, suspected to be compramised (which was also a false positive).

Something isn't woring well with Fiverr. 

Fiverr solved the problem and removed the flag.

On 2/26/2024 at 3:42 PM, walter_designs5 said:

Hello
Now my account also has this problem
is there anyone help me

Can these new people please stop sending these useless comments under this thread. Read through the thread instead of asking useless questions like "please help" "can anyone help"         no one can help that's why we are here. 

• Like 4

On 2/15/2024 at 2:28 PM, canvabook said:

I am facing same issue.

Can someone explain please.

Shall we need to contact support team?

OR is this effect of our performance and gigs rankings.

I am really worried about all this.

Can anybody knows when this false flag been removed

You should contact support 

@fiverr_admin @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy @Kesha So Fiverr CS, Can you please clear us if it's your final decision to flag our accounts with such policies? It's better to move to another freelancing platform. It's not just due to the account flagged, but the customer support left the sellers without an authentic answer. we are facing it for a couple of days.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

On 2/28/2024 at 7:45 PM, markenbuilder said:

So they changed their standard email to "I manually reviewed" Not a bad move Fiverr - not a bad Move... For people with an IQ of about 20 that is... 

Literally, @markenbuilder I also got another automated email from Fiverr. "We have manually reviewed your account. "

• Like 4

On 3/1/2024 at 2:02 AM, markenbuilder said:

So you had an actual interaction with a support team member that was human???? How that come? 

Well I think in that case, it will be miracle.

Because I have no active warnings. I have contacted CS many times and have shared screenshots of my 2 devices(1st : my mobile & 2nd: my laptop ) on which I use my FIverr account. But still when I opened the ticket, I got the same automated reply which everybody received.

When again I opened ticket & provided more screenshots, I got no response & after 24hrs my ticket automatically getting closed. 

I don't understand now if we want to work on fiverr as a freelancer then we cant travel and can't use our account on the same device when we travel.

• Like 5

The impact of the new level system has already begun; I've been working on Fiverr for over 9 years. I am a top-rated seller, and previously, I could withdraw my funds within 7 days. However, my recent completed project now has a clearance period of 14 days.

Based on my understanding, flagged accounts can only access 5 features:

• Intro video
  • Portfolio
  • Milestones
  • 4 Active Gigs
  • Top clients

I believe flagged accounts will not have any level.

Customer Support Replied:
Although we understand that this situation was unexpected and challenging, the relevant team has thoroughly reviewed your account and their decision is final. The flag will remain as it is. I want to assure you that we value your business. Please know that we are always here to help you, and you can continue providing the service as you have before.

Edited by inzamamabbasi
  • Like 2

On 2/16/2024 at 1:11 PM, ritikk173 said:

they give me old warning which was repetitive and saying it cant be removed i am still talking with support

Same thing happened to me; they issued an old warning. According to Fiverr's policy, warnings should be cleared after 90 days.

• Like 3

The question is what to do about it? Should we let it remain like this? We need to combine our support and get this injustice sotted out. I recently tagges all executives on linkdln and twitter. 

https://t*********m/irmedia11/status/1766864027622240387?t=OSmT84JYE2h_mUTj71U_kg&s=19
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/maazadeel_your-account-has-been-flagged-for-a-severe-activity-7172626270827089920-qJS-?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

• Like 2

I'm in the same boat!  At first, Customer Support told me my account was flagged for suspicious location patterns.  Then, when I pressed for more details, they switched and said it was a connected account issue.  It's very confusing!

• Like 1
  • Up 3

Has anyone seen any changes on their profile? I wanted to think since the site said next evaluation would be on March 14th that anything would change but my profile is still flagged and hasn't been updated on mobile either. 

• Like 2

On 2/14/2024 at 9:05 PM, markenbuilder said:

I was about to become a Top Level Seller yet out of nowhere this message appeared with (as usually) no further explanation.

Does anyone know what this is up to? 

is your problem solved

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 2

Guest nrajuud

hi guys

Any one got resolution on this issue ? 

No Orders

No Impressions / Clicks

No Customer Support / No Proper Community Support

No Treatment to Skilled Freelancers

I have decided to leave this fiverr platform as we cant put ourselves in zig zag position with tail - top decisions, I wish all the best to you all 

@Lyndsey_Fiverr

Bye guys

Regards

On 3/1/2024 at 12:08 AM, haephrati2020 said:

Fiverr solved the problem and removed the flag.

can you please tell how were you able to get this issue resolved, can you please port your interactions with customer support as i tired multiple times

• Like 2

Hi, guys. I'm also a seller like you all and I rely heavily on Fiverr to support my family and siblings. Since I only recently graduated a few weeks ago I was really looking forward to growing my earnings. I'm only 20 years old so its tough knowing that you've been cut off like that especially when you've got no other hope.

I was hurt and stunned to learn about the flagging especially when i've been trying my hardest best to stick to the rules.

• Like 2