Marking the Achievement of 3000+ Orders on Fiverr – An Inspiring Journey to Share! πŸ†

abdheshkjha

As I reach my 3000+ order milestone today, I am delighted to share it with you! πŸŽ‰

When I first joined Fiverr on Dec 2017, There has been no shortage of challenges, growth, and learning experiences along the way.Β I have learned so much on this journey, and countless learning opportunities.

In response to my quality work, I experienced a steady increase in returning clients and positive reviews.Β When it comes to building a strong reputation on Fiverr, it doesn't just come down to completing orders; it's about exceeding expectations, maintaining professionalism, and nurturing relationships with your clients.

Here are few Key Points:

• Consistent Quality Work
  • Effective Communication
  • Timely Delivery
  • Professionalism
  • Client Relationship Building
  • Manage Challenges Positively
  • Seek Feedback and Learn

Β 

Β 

Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 11.11.11 AM.png

Edited by abdheshkjha
Text Edit
  • Like 37
  • Congrats! 13
  • Thanks 2

Just now, filipdevaere said:

Another number issue?

I assume it has to do with the fact that not all orders receive a review. Even in my case, around 60% of orders get reviews, maybe less. So the number of reviews isn't a good indicator when it comes to how many orders you completed.Β 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

I assume it has to do with the fact that not all orders receive a review. Even in my case, around 60% of orders get reviews, maybe less. So the number of reviews isn't a good indicator when it comes to how many orders you completed.Β 

Yes, you are right. Most of the completed order remains without feedback and ratings.Β 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

image.png.e94007ac07fe73fc5239550522dc9409.png

Β 

Another number issue?

This is why you seeing this, I have not updated the completed number of orders on my profile overview. But thank you, I have updated it now.

Edited by abdheshkjha
  • Like 26

2 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

It cannot be more than 1900 orders that have a 5-star review.Β 

I got it now, what you are trying to say. But for your information the completed number of orders i.e 3000+ are genuine.Β 

• Like 22

5 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

You are right!Β 

Share your experience please ! How you impress your buyer ? Also when you complete the order, do you mention to leave receive without saying positive or 5 star etc !

Β 

5 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

You are right!Β 

Β 

• Like 19