Auto refresh extension for Fiverr

mahidmunna

Question

I can't say it's harmful, but these types of extensions are not allowed. It's a sort of gaming the system, i.e. you sleep, but for buyers, you are online. Not very fair towards other sellers. And at the end, buyers want quality work rather than just finding a seller who is online.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

On 11/25/2023 at 3:22 PM, mahidmunna said:

Does Auto refresher extension properly Work? Should I Use it to rank my gigs?

You don't rank your gigs, nor do you receive any advantage if you are online. It only gets worse if you try to cheat the system with auto refreshers and stuff like that. 

• Like 29

28 minutes ago, atulcodex said:

According to Pakistan Freelancers, they believe if Fiverr suspends their account they can create new accounts 😐

They don't stop using refresher, you can see there is many Pakistani freelancers who are now "top-rated" sellers but they are using refresher extensions and stay live all the time.

I am not one of them, so don't worry. Let them experience it and bear its consequences as well! Sooner or later, they will get warning if they continue using extension tools. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

It can not be related to any specific country.

Its a general misconception all across the freelancers and its not limited to Fiverr only.

53 minutes ago, atulcodex said:

According to Pakistan Freelancers, they believe if Fiverr suspends their account they can create new accounts 😐

They don't stop using refresher, you can see there is many Pakistani freelancers who are now "top-rated" sellers but they are using refresher extensions and stay live all the time.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

On 1/5/2024 at 7:22 AM, atulcodex said:

Then it's their fault because they don't read the rules. Also, it's common sense, if I throw you away from my house, you just come back like nothing happened? :))

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, prapti_suju said:

But I am not Pakistani so what should I do?

It doesn't matter where you are from. You can't have more than one account on Fiverr. If that account gets removed, then any attempt to create new accounts is stopped. So keep your account, read the Terms of Service https://www.fiverr.com/pro/terms_of_service and don't break the rules. Obviously, using an auto refresher to try and manipulate the system is not ok.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

On 1/5/2024 at 6:22 AM, atulcodex said:

There are people who believe in Santa Claus or Eastern Bunny. There are also people who believe that Earth is flat and that Elvis is alive.

It doesn't mean it's true.

I mean, technically, they might be able to create a new account after their old one gets banned for breaking the rules, but then it's starting from zero again, plus they'll get banned again as soon as they get caught.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

One can use auto refresher if he want to get disable the account due to violation of Fiverr TOS.😂

Using Auto refresher, stay online 24/7 etc never bring success for you. 

Be skilled and more professional on your gig service, marketing skill and communication skill.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, abdulaziz824 said:

Is that "Auto Refresher Plus" Extensions is harmful for Fiverr? Anyone please give me the right solutions. 

You cannot do anything that alters the authenticity; Auto Refresher will show you online even if you are not!

Also, why did you bother using it?
Because being active, online, and such does not guarantee sales!

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Yes, A Huge Problem. Your account will be suspended i.e. Bye Bye. :classic_huh:

• Like 13
  • Confused 2