There hasn't been much activity for me since last year in Fiverr. How do I improve my account?

ebookandarticle

1 hour ago, ebookandarticle said:

I've completed 20 orders, but I also have three unfinished works. My profile hasn't been very active in the last few years. I'm quite upset... I committed to taking this profession seriously, but now I'm without orders and facing a lot of difficulties. Can any expert guide me on that situation? What I should do!? 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010708757-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-sellers

• Like 7
  • Up 3

On 12/14/2023 at 9:48 PM, ebookandarticle said:

While I cannot do fiverr full time because of my job responsibilities, I think it's a great platform to start with. A huge variety of freelancer opportunities are available on Fiverr for freelancers interested in showcasing their skills and earning extra income. The freedom to work on my terms and choose projects aligned with my interests is what attracts me. With dedication and hard work, I hope to gradually build a reputation on Fiverr that will turn into a reliable source of income. What's your opinion?  On Fiverr, I can design custom logos and illustrations for clients. With my portfolio and skills on display, I'll be able to attract clients who are specifically looking for my kind of design work. Delivering high-quality work and providing excellent customer service will allow me to build an excellent reputation and receive positive reviews, which will attract more clients and increase my earning potential. I have many other skills to serve my clients at Fiverr. Hopefully, my bad time ends soon.

Yes, I also agree with you. The Fiverr is reliable source of income. I am trying to build up my Bookkeeping career on Fiverr. Hopefully I will be succeed soon.
Best of luck.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

First you have to mindset be a successful seller on Fiverr. Then research on how to success in Fiverr. You can get all recourse in Fiverr help center, Fiverr forum, Fiverr blog, YouTube, Google. 

For example: 

Gig image guideline:  https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image

Gig guideline:   https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/15863342952977-Gig-Images-General-Gig-image-guidelines

Gig policies: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies

Best practices for new Fiverr Sellers: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010452317-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• Select the Right Category and Subcategory
  • Craft Eye-Catching Gig Titles, Descriptions and image
  • Set Competitive Prices
  • Build a Strong Portfolio
  • Share your Fiverr gig links on social media and other platforms
  • Follow Fiverr's Rules and Guidelines
Edited by seosmmexpo
  • Like 6

17 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

I'm getting zero.. unfortunately! 

It might hurt more if others mention they're getting more orders while you haven't received any. It might be better to focus on inquiring about the SEO of your gig rather than just asking about orders.

• Like 10

16 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Are you sure? With AI, content writers may have the most challenges in getting work. 

Well 2023 was already pretty bad for Fiverr writers, hopefully people realize that AI content is garbage. But yeah, I don't see the content writing industry growing. OP is a writer so obviously he is biased. 

• Like 5

On 12/23/2023 at 4:10 PM, catwriter said:

@ebookandarticle, if you specialize in digital marketing, can't you use your expertise to market your Fiverr business and get orders that way?

Why are you putting your finger everywhere, ignoring the topic? Being an expert and receiving an order are two different aspects. #be_respectful 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

Being an expert and receiving an order are two different aspects

If you're an expert web developer who knows nothing about marketing, yes, being an expert and making sales are two different things.

However, if you're an expert marketer, surely you know how to market your own business and get sales.

After all, if you're unable to do it for yourself, how can you help your clients? Why would they want to hire you?

10 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

Why are you putting your finger everywhere

If you want me to simply ignore your posts, no problem. I can do that.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 12/25/2023 at 4:34 AM, catwriter said:

If you're an expert web developer who knows nothing about marketing, yes, being an expert and making sales are two different things.

However, if you're an expert marketer, surely you know how to market your own business and get sales.

After all, if you're unable to do it for yourself, how can you help your clients? Why would they want to hire you?

If you want me to simply ignore your posts, no problem. I can do that.

I don't want your advice here, especially from someone who suddenly introduces a marketing agenda. If being a marketing expert meant knowing how to sell everything, then every marketer would be a billionaire. I don't need your attention, even if there are others with a similar mentality.

My clients are highly satisfied; go and check the reviews! People should think twice before speaking. Hopefully, you can understand—whatever!

• Like 7