There hasn't been much activity for me since last year in Fiverr. How do I improve my account?

ebookandarticle

After quitting my job, I started working full-time at a Fiverr.com

My ability to set my own rates and choose my own projects gave me the freedom to showcase my skills and expertise around the world. While managing multiple client relationships simultaneously, I also developed my time management and communication skills. By pursuing my passions and earning a living through the platform, I felt empowered and free. What is your opinion on that?

• Like 19
  • Up 2

While I cannot do fiverr full time because of my job responsibilities, I think it's a great platform to start with. A huge variety of freelancer opportunities are available on Fiverr for freelancers interested in showcasing their skills and earning extra income. The freedom to work on my terms and choose projects aligned with my interests is what attracts me. With dedication and hard work, I hope to gradually build a reputation on Fiverr that will turn into a reliable source of income. What's your opinion?  On Fiverr, I can design custom logos and illustrations for clients. With my portfolio and skills on display, I'll be able to attract clients who are specifically looking for my kind of design work. Delivering high-quality work and providing excellent customer service will allow me to build an excellent reputation and receive positive reviews, which will attract more clients and increase my earning potential. I have many other skills to serve my clients at Fiverr. Hopefully, my bad time ends soon.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, ebookandarticle said:

No, please check again. I recently left the company, so that is the issue I am attempting to explain, and I am new to the forum as well.

But then you said this:

10 minutes ago, ebookandarticle said:

Yeah, I cannot do fiverr full time because of my job responsibilities,

It's impossible for me to understand what you mean. Anyway, good luck.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ebookandarticle said:

Yeah, I cannot do fiverr full time because of my job responsibilities, I

58 minutes ago, ebookandarticle said:

I recently left the company

You keep contradicting yourself.

Anyway, good luck with your freelancing career, or your job, or whatever.

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2023 at 4:28 PM, ebookandarticle said:

My ability to set my own rates and choose my own projects gave me the freedom to showcase my skills and expertise around the world. While managing multiple client relationships simultaneously, I also developed my time management and communication skills. By pursuing my passions and earning a living through the platform, I felt empowered and free. What is your opinion on that?

That's a great thing! And the communication and time management skills are going to be so useful to you in the future, in every aspect of your life. Good luck on your Fiverr journey.

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

At first, I thought it was a successful, inspiring post. Then, I shifted my perspective and assumed he was seeking our opinion on his inspiring message. It's as if he stumbled upon a successful message somewhere and asked us if this path to success is achievable because he left his job and wants to pursue a similar journey.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Even if you wipe out your performance in 2023, that still leaves 3 years you have been on the platform. Over these 3 years you have acquired just 14 orders.  

That is at best just 5 orders a year.  

This is hardly a resounding case for justifying people stay active on the platform 

• Like 30
  • Up 1

I've completed 20 orders, but I also have three unfinished works. My profile hasn't been very active in the last few years. I'm quite upset... I committed to taking this profession seriously, but now I'm without orders and facing a lot of difficulties. Can any expert guide me on that situation? What I should do!? 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1