How to i get 1st order ?

sany_zubair

19 minutes ago, sany_zubair said:

When you get 1st order?

Hello @sany_zubair,

I'm just starting out on Fiverr and haven't made any sales yet.
Perhaps some categories sell better than others? In any case, I'm doing my best to appear in Gig related to software development.

In the meantime, I'm trying to improve the presentation of my Gigs and read as much as possible on the forum.
There's some great content in the Tips for sellers section.

All the best on Fiverr! 🤞

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sany_zubair said:

I am very curious about to know, When you get 1st order?

Got my first order after a few weeks. It all depends on how well presented your gig is and how much competition you have. Forget about "tricks" to rank your gig, so many people I see here trying to find some magical formula to have their gig rank on the first page or asking "why no orders?", whilst ignoring the fact their gig is full of spelling and grammatical errors. Having a well-written gig description with no spelling errors and correct grammar is by far the more important thing to get right initially (in my experience anyway).

• Like 6
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, sany_zubair said:

I am very curious about to know, When you get 1st order?

6 MONTHS!!

12 minutes ago, bitwiseauto said:

Got my first order after a few weeks. It all depends on how well presented your gig is and how much competition you have. Forget about "tricks" to rank your gig, so many people I see here trying to find some magical formula to have their gig rank on the first page or asking "why no orders?", whilst ignoring the fact their gig is full of spelling and grammatical errors. Having a well-written gig description with no spelling errors and correct grammar is by far the more important thing to get right initially (in my experience anyway).

+100 to what @bitwiseauto just said 👆

But the funny thing is these seekers of magic formula don't/can't even read the posts advising them!! They just ask, never read the suggestions and then keep liking every post like school homework!! 🤦‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sany_zubair said:

Still not getting any orders 😔

Well you don't have to create the same topics again and again..

Have you tried to implement the tips suggested by the experienced sellers? Check the following topics:

Also, I will encourage you to utilize your Digital Marketing skills for yourself too like you will do the same for your buyers. 

• Like 8

One order in the last 7 days. My gig is in a niche that isn't very popular (only 240 other gigs when you search the main keyword for my gig), but I'm okay with that and have no expectations of becoming rich from Fiverr. It is something I do on the side when things are a bit quiet in my regular 9-5 job which also happens to use the same skillset as my Fiverr gigs.

• Like 11

I've ordered 1 Chinese takeaway and 1 Papa johns since Monday

The service was good so I left them a 5 star review. 

Looking to receive another delivery for Dominoes Pizza at the weekend. 

Hopefully I will get my level 1 badge soon! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

On 11/30/2023 at 11:02 AM, breals said:

I've ordered 1 Chinese takeaway and 1 Papa johns since Monday

On 11/30/2023 at 11:02 AM, breals said:

Looking to receive another delivery for Dominoes Pizza at the weekend. 

So, you will have prepared food at home four times this week. That is how it is at my house some weeks too.  

• Like 9
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...