Fiverr Seller Plus Premium - Early Payout Not Working / Promised Features Not Working

flightflow

Question

I am a Seller Plus Premium Member.
(Paying $40 USD Monthly) + Gig Promotion

Analytics:

Inbox response rate: 100%
Inbox response time: 1 Hrs
Order response rate: 100%
Delivered on time: 100%
Order completion: 100%

Level 2 Seller 
(About to turn Top Seller)

Sales and Performance history: Amazing, Consistent

I was promised to have Early Payout as a Seller Plus Premium Member, however that turned out to be a lie.
I am paying $40 for a guaranteed Early Payout feature and I do not have it, it is completely not showing up on any of my orders.
All of my orders are accepted by the buyer, none are accepted automatically, and should have Early Payout Enabled.
I was told Fiverr is working on improving Early Payout, however this is unacceptable, my money is being wasted, and I do not have features I was promised. This should be against the rules, and should be looked into. People are paying to have these features, and they must be guaranteed.

If the promised features members pay for aren't provided, members must be given a refund immediately.
This kind of approach is very unprofessional.
I am successful, and have the best possible statistics required for Early Payout, yet I wasn't even offered Cash Advance.

I need an immediate explanation, as I am wasting around -$60 USD in total every month just to have to wait for each order to be processed.
For those wondering, having the ability to be paid immediately affects my real life severely, and is a bare necessity for me, so having it removed and then enabled despite being promised to have it at all times, is a game I am not willing to play.

I expect a professional approach for those contributing to Fiverr's economic growth, we deserve better treatment, without us, Fiverr can't work properly. We are the reason Fiverr is what it is, and Fiverr depends on us Sellers, Sellers rights must be at the top of the list.

Sellers have to be heard.
Please, if anyone can explain why this is happening, do let me know.

Incorrect.png

• Like 29

From what I've understood it might be internal metrics (performance, private reviews). I've seen some people lose the feature (and then get it back eventually) or just not have it for a while though I never lost it myself. I think there was a previous topic where people were told to wait for some more info? 

Do you have a success manager? I'm guessing you might if you're paying for premium - I'd check in with them since they might know something (though they do pop up on the forum from time to time, it's always good to ask directly as well!) I do agree that getting some clarity on this would be useful, even if the page just stated a bit more info. Last I checked it didn't but of course it could be changing slowly as well. 

Out of curiosity, how do you know you'll make it to TRS? It's been a bit so I'm wondering if people are getting hints now or it's changing a bit? 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

I am currently a Level 2 seller, the next evaluation period is Oct 15, and all of my required analytics for leveling up are met, I have a positive 100% rating on every required statistic, the major requirement for reaching Top Rated Seller is to have reached $10,000 in cleared payments (all time). I have completed that too.

That is why I expect to be promoted next month, there is nothing else left for me to do, every requirement has been met, yet I don't have Early Payout.
That is truly remarkable.

• Like 19
  • Up 4

Requirements for a Top Rated Seller promotion are as follows:

• You must be a Level 2 Seller.
  • Complete at least 180 days as a seller.
  • Receive and complete at least 100 orders (all time).
  • Reach $10,000 in cleared payments (all time).
  • Avoid receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days.

• Like 23

3 hours ago, flightflow said:

I am currently a Level 2 seller, the next evaluation period is Oct 15, and all of my required analytics for leveling up are met, I have a positive 100% rating on every required statistic, the major requirement for reaching Top Rated Seller is to have reached $10,000 in cleared payments (all time). I have completed that too.

I have seen many people on here bragging that they're not getting impressions, or that they have lost a feature, even though they have 1k+ reviews and have been selling for years. The public metrics you see are not the only metrics Fiverr considers. There is a lot more that goes into the backend and is recorded by the algorithm.

Even when I was not a member of Seller Plus, I had Cash Advance and Early Payout options on my profile, but now since I have opted for Seller Plus, my cash advance feature is gone and I only have Early Payout facility. It is all about your metrics whether you will get any feature or not and it is also clearly mentioned in their terms. So, they are definitely "NOT LYING" (as you're claiming) as they have already stated in their terms which you can read here:

https://www.fiverr.com/content/seller-plus-tos

image.png.98a9eca3e5905c8f201a4511895954dd.png

• Like 25

Despite the fact that this is written in the TOS, this is not stated on the main page where you purchase the $40 subscription which you pay for monthly.
Nowhere does it say: "We may choose not to provide you with features you pay for, despite saying you get them with this purchase". Jokes aside, every company has TOS to protect itself from these kinds of situations, which is understandable, but if your intent is to make people purchase a service, and not tell them they might not get what they're paying for, then that is extremely worrying. What is on the purchase page should be what's in the service.

From my understanding, that would make sense if you weren't a Seller Plus member, Early Payout can be removed from your profile if you are a regular user, but if my Premium subscription clearly states in bold letters that Early Payout is a literal feature that is a part of the program itself, saying it can be removed is contradictory to what is told to those purchasing the subscription. Even if it is true that due to testing and/or fixes some features may be removed, sellers should be informed about that, and should not have to ask the support themselves. I wasn't told I wouldn't get the features I was paying for, I was told I would.

If I was just a regular seller, I wouldn't mind losing Early Payout or Cash Advance, but if my subscription clearly states that I am supposed to have Early Payout as a prerequisite to my purchase of the program, then I expect to have that upon purchase, however I did not receive the feature, and an entire month has passed.

So with that said, I might as well get a refund, because if I can't get the features I was promised to get by paying for them, then why pay for them in the first place?

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, flightflow said:

Despite the fact that this is written in the TOS, this is not stated on the main page where you purchase the $40 subscription which you pay for monthly.
Nowhere does it say: "We may choose not to provide you with features you pay for, despite saying you get them with this purchase". Jokes aside, every company has TOS to protect itself from these kinds of situations, which is understandable, but if your intent is to make people purchase a service, and not tell them they might not get what they're paying for, then that is extremely worrying. What is on the purchase page should be what's in the service.

From my understanding, that would make sense if you weren't a Seller Plus member, Early Payout can be removed from your profile if you are a regular user, but if my Premium subscription clearly states in bold letters that Early Payout is a literal feature that is a part of the program itself, saying it can be removed is contradictory to what is told to those purchasing the subscription. Even if it is true that due to testing and/or fixes some features may be removed, sellers should be informed about that, and should not have to ask the support themselves. I wasn't told I wouldn't get the features I was paying for, I was told I would.

If I was just a regular seller, I wouldn't mind losing Early Payout or Cash Advance, but if my subscription clearly states that I am supposed to have Early Payout as a prerequisite to my purchase of the program, then I expect to have that upon purchase, however I did not receive the feature, and an entire month has passed.

So with that said, I might as well get a refund, because if I can't get the features I was promised to get by paying for them, then why pay for them in the first place?

Did you try connecting with your Success Manager about this? They might be able to guide you in an appropriate way & help you fix this.

• Like 20

I did not choose my success manager yet, but I will be doing so soon.

I don't know if and/or how they can help, since their job is to help with the sales themselves, and us getting more buyers.
Other features such as Early Payout should be a breeze, an instant activation for those lucky members who were invited into Seller Plus, lucky meaning those who worked hard and got invited because their statistics were good, and especially those who choose to be paying for the Premium service which allows them to have Early Payout. 

In a perfect world, this should be an easy service activation for any account which makes a purchase for that subscription. 
It should be a click and get kind of thing, because it is a feature specifically promoted as being given upon purchase.

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, flightflow said:

I did not choose my success manager yet, but I will be doing so soon.

I don't know if and/or how they can help, since their job is to help with the sales themselves, and us getting more buyers.
Other features such as Early Payout should be a breeze, an instant activation for those lucky members who were invited into Seller Plus, lucky meaning those who worked hard and got invited because their statistics were good, and especially those who choose to be paying for the Premium service which allows them to have Early Payout. 

In a perfect world, this should be an easy service activation for any account which makes a purchase for that subscription. 
It should be a click and get kind of thing, because it is a feature specifically promoted as being given upon purchase.

We are not living in a perfect world. 

Your assumption/idea about the scope/role of the Success Manager maybe incorrect. They are like a coach to sellers, and have some powers to do things.

Have given you a suggestion - whether you want to follow it or not, totally upto you. 

Edited by sripra9007
  • Like 18

I appreciate your suggestion, I will definitely be doing that.

As for the "We are not living in a perfect world." that may be true, but when it comes to what we purchase, I'd say you'd want to know you're getting what you're paying for. 

If I pay for a product, and get an empty box instead, I think that should be heard, not ignored.
That is precisely why I am complaining.
For Fiverr, it should be a simple fix.

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, sripra9007 said:

We are not living in a perfect world. 

Your assumption/idea about the scope/role of the Success Manager maybe incorrect. They are like a coach to sellers, and have some powers to do things.

Have given you a suggestion - whether you want to follow it or not, totally upto you. 

Unfortunately, all of my suggested success managers are busy for the following two months, so I cannot schedule a meeting.
Thank you for the suggestion thought, I do appreciate it.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, flightflow said:

Unfortunately, all of my suggested success managers are busy for the following two months, so I cannot schedule a meeting.
Thank you for the suggestion thought, I do appreciate it.

Usually the success managers are busy, because each of them have a good number of sellers to assist.

What you can do is - after you have scheduled a meeting, let's say you get a date that is after around 1 month, you may drop an e-mail to your Success Manager (you will be able to see their e-mail address) and ask for an earlier availability. They should be able to connect earlier as & when they get a chance in between.

The same happens with me, and I believe with others as well. 

• Like 14

7 hours ago, flightflow said:

That is why I expect to be promoted next month, there is nothing else left for me to do, every requirement has been met, yet I don't have Early Payout.
That is truly remarkable.

I do wish you all the best at getting TRS right when you're eligible for the first time, but I want to remind you not to get your hopes up too much since it's a manual process. It took me six months (after reaching $20k in earnings since those were the requirements back then) and had the same stats. it really depends, though being a Seller Plus member does, I think, help push you to the front of the line to be even considered. 

Back to your dilemma, I do understand the issue; as I said, I think there could be more clarity shed on it for sure. What I would do is choose a success manager and email them your concerns anyway (even if you can't video chat, they are usually super helpful!)

That being said. Hopefully, you'll get the feature back, I know it can be rough not to have it when you need it the most! 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, flightflow said:

I was told Fiverr is working on improving Early Payout, however this is unacceptable, my money is being wasted, and I do not have features I was promised.

If they confirmed you can't have that feature, why are you continuing to pay for the service? Just stop it, monitor the forum and when that comes back, get it. Plus, most people get Premium to talk with someone from Fiverr directly, not for this feature. 

• Like 17

8 hours ago, kawsar_log said:

If an order is automatically completed, you will not be able to use the early payment function for that Order!

As stated previously, all of my orders are accepted by the buyer.
None are accepted automatically.
All should have Early Payout.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If they confirmed you can't have that feature, why are you continuing to pay for the service? Just stop it, monitor the forum and when that comes back, get it. Plus, most people get Premium to talk with someone from Fiverr directly, not for this feature. 

I am not concerned with what most people do, and I'm not sure if that's the case, since Early Payout was recently added as a feature for Premium members. 
More people are concerned about getting paid sooner rather than having someone to talk to, even if it helps, because most people have bills to pay. 

The reason I haven't stopped paying for the service is because I know if I stop, I might not get invited to join the Seller Plus program for a while again.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, katakatica said:

I do wish you all the best at getting TRS right when you're eligible for the first time, but I want to remind you not to get your hopes up too much since it's a manual process. It took me six months (after reaching $20k in earnings since those were the requirements back then) and had the same stats. it really depends, though being a Seller Plus member does, I think, help push you to the front of the line to be even considered. 

Back to your dilemma, I do understand the issue; as I said, I think there could be more clarity shed on it for sure. What I would do is choose a success manager and email them your concerns anyway (even if you can't video chat, they are usually super helpful!)

That being said. Hopefully, you'll get the feature back, I know it can be rough not to have it when you need it the most! 

Thank you for your suggestion, I will be doing that.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, sripra9007 said:

Usually the success managers are busy, because each of them have a good number of sellers to assist.

What you can do is - after you have scheduled a meeting, let's say you get a date that is after around 1 month, you may drop an e-mail to your Success Manager (you will be able to see their e-mail address) and ask for an earlier availability. They should be able to connect earlier as & when they get a chance in between.

The same happens with me, and I believe with others as well. 

Thank you for your suggestion, I will be doing that.

• Like 14

Whether or not you get *any* of the features mentioned in the seller plus program depends on when you signed up - and, quite possibly the contract laws of your state.  I signed up before there were any conditions, therefore have all the featured listed, since at that time the only condition was that you paid for it. 

If at the time you signed up, there was a "see more" link that you ignored - because who reads the T&Cs, right? - the conditions would have been outlined on the page the "see more" link lead to. 

I agree that the seller plus page is not as clear as it could be.  However, as with anything Fiverr offers, studying the terms of service carefully reduces misunderstandings.

Edited by coerdelion
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, flightflow said:

since Early Payout was recently added as a feature for Premium members. 

It's not exactly recent, it has been there for a while. Apparently the reason why it's offline for some people has to do with some really complex things in the background. And your performance might also affect your access too. Private reviews aren't alwasy positive, I can tell you for a fact that I didn't have a bad review for a really long time and I was still back in search due to either random private reviews or people rating me a different way they did publicly. So just because you have great reviews publicly, that doesn't reflect what's in the background most of the time.

Plus as others said, Fiverr covered their tracks, they said in their terms that services can be added or removed at any given time.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, flightflow said:

The reason I haven't stopped paying for the service is because I know if I stop, I might not get invited to join the Seller Plus program for a while again.

Is that how it works? I have no idea. I am one of the first 200 people that got it. I never had any problem using Early Payout, even if a lot of sellers said it's not available. It's always there for me. But I don't use it that often, and I don't withdraw a lot with it. Maybe they added a limit to how much you can withdraw, etc. I have no idea.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

I still have mine, I don't use it that much though. This is what the Help Center says about it.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402267122449-Early-Payout

What are the eligibility criteria required for Early Payout?
Eligibility is determined based on your sales and performance history, quality measures, and compliance with Fiverr's Terms of Service and Community Standards. Your eligibility is automatically defined and can change on a daily basis.

Please note: Currently, Early Payout is not available to everyone, and we are not accepting requests at the moment.

• Like 15

On 9/26/2023 at 8:00 AM, kawsar_log said:

If an order is automatically completed, you will not be able to use the early payment function for that Order!

I don't know if you've read my post.
Please read my post.

All of my orders are accepted by the buyer.
No auto-accepted orders.

• Like 16

On 9/26/2023 at 5:04 PM, coerdelion said:

Whether or not you get *any* of the features mentioned in the seller plus program depends on when you signed up - and, quite possibly the contract laws of your state.  I signed up before there were any conditions, therefore have all the featured listed, since at that time the only condition was that you paid for it. 

If at the time you signed up, there was a "see more" link that you ignored - because who reads the T&Cs, right? - the conditions would have been outlined on the page the "see more" link lead to. 

I agree that the seller plus page is not as clear as it could be.  However, as with anything Fiverr offers, studying the terms of service carefully reduces misunderstandings.

I have studied the terms of service, and I am aware of all the terms and conditions.
Everything checks out.

This is Fiverr's fault, as they've said features could be unavailable as they work on the program.
If a program is being worked on, it should temporarily be disabled, not have it's features removed, as some people's lives depend on access to early payout.

• Like 16

On 9/27/2023 at 12:06 AM, theratypist said:

I still have mine, I don't use it that much though. This is what the Help Center says about it.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402267122449-Early-Payout

What are the eligibility criteria required for Early Payout?
Eligibility is determined based on your sales and performance history, quality measures, and compliance with Fiverr's Terms of Service and Community Standards. Your eligibility is automatically defined and can change on a daily basis.

Please note: Currently, Early Payout is not available to everyone, and we are not accepting requests at the moment.

That is strictly meant for those who have Early Payout given to them by the website based on their sales.
It's what the support team copy-pastes on every support request ticket, they don't even bother to look into the issue for those paying for the feature.

If a feature says in "bold letters": "Pay for this every month and you get Early Payout guaranteed for your purchase..."
Then why was I lied to?

Those who pay to have it, should have it at all times. 
The Seller Plus Premium program is a monthly subscription, it is also very expensive, sitting at around $40 a month, so if a person doesn't get what they pay for, that's extremely worrying. 

• Like 20