Account disabled before 3 months till now refund not received

pramodchoudh188

Question

Hello community members, Here I am asking questions behalf of my friend. My friend fiverr seller account is disabled before 3 Months. Fiverr support wrote you will get fund after 90 days. But he was not receiving any mail from fiverr. today almost more than 100 days. he can't contact fiverr support due to account disabled. 

Anybody has idea about this matter. if you have any idea about this process then guide me. I will message to him.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

7 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

Hello community members, Here I am asking questions behalf of my friend. My friend fiverr seller account is disabled before 3 Months. Fiverr support wrote you will get fund after 90 days. But he was not receiving any mail from fiverr. today almost more than 100 days. he can't contact fiverr support due to account disabled. 

Anybody has idea about this matter. if you have any idea about this process then guide me. I will message to him.

Thanks in advance.

Hello too

Has your friend checked the Spam folder of his/her email account? Email must have been sent to your friend and it might be there. Ask him/her to check that.

• Like 14

8 hours ago, pramodchoudh188 said:

Thanks in advance.

@Lena, can you help @pramodchoudh188 and his friend?

• Like 9