Shocked on Promoted Gig

nabilkadi1

Question

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, nabilkadi1 said:

I don't know why I didn't get any sales yet. Here is my promoted gig status.

Well Promoted Gigs is for generating impressions, and Fiverr did its job, you have 200 impressions and 20 clicks. It's still up to you to have a very appealing gig that people want to buy. Otherwise, as you see, you are paying for impressions and that's all. Improve your gig and experiment with it. Maybe try to offer something different to what all the other people do. Also, pricing is a factor too...

• Like 15
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nabilkadi1 said:

I don't know why I didn't get any sales yet.

Here is a screenshot of my Promoted Gigs page. I usually keep it off as most of the time my gigs are overbooked and enable it only when I need more orders. But you can see the "potential" of the promoted gigs.

If you are unable to lock a deal even after 20 clicks, it means that your gig is not promising (so no one is coming to your inbox), or your negotiation and communication skills are lacking (if people are messaging you but still not able to lock the deal).

image.thumb.png.8ea984863a4e80bf31b0bce61a9bb2c7.png

• Like 11
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

If you are unable to lock a deal even after 20 clicks, it means that your gig is not promising (so no one is coming to your inbox), or your negotiation and communication skills are lacking (if people are messaging you but still not able to lock the deal).

very well said! Fiverr has done its job for the $8 you paid, you've got enough clicks and impressions for at least 2-3 orders.

So Fiverr has directed buyers to your gig, 20 have clicked to see it, yet you couldn't score an order due to the lack of quality in your gig.

Just by promoting your gigs Fiverr won't generate orders but only the impressions. So keep promoting your gigs but spend enough time to make it look professional 

• Like 8