How can I improve my gig Rank?

mijanur_rahman7

13 hours ago, akbor1991 said:

24 hours online staying  for the ranking gig.

13 hours ago, foysalshaki said:

Only one option, 24/7 staying on fiverr.

13 hours ago, pixel_gallery said:

Stay online as much as you can!

12 hours ago, piyas0099 said:

Have to more active on fiver

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 7

• 6 months later...

You can upload two PDFs in each of your gigs. Usually PDFs come in small sizes, so you should be able to upload them easily.

If the PDF size is too big then you will get a notification prompting you to try a smaller one.

Thanks.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, mijanur_rahman7 said:

Can I share the Behance profile link to show my work to the client?

No, it's not allowed on Fiverr. You can use the links only which are mentioned in the following link:

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011421218-Gig-policies (Read "Approved URLs" section).

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Gigs > Creating your Gig

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How can be active in fiverr?

Suppose I open a browser tab with fiverr.com. If I am not navigating any other tab, will my account be green active? If I leave my laptop on for 10 hours and keep the Fiverr tab only, will my account be green active? Or do I have to reload the page every 5 minutes to be active?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, mijanur_rahman7 said:

Suppose I open a browser tab with fiverr.com. If I am not navigating any other tab, will my account be green active? If I leave my laptop on for 10 hours and keep the Fiverr tab only, will my account be green active? Or do I have to reload the page every 5 minutes to be active?

Being active on Fiverr does not guarantee you any sales/orders so despite of active, you should try to do other good things! 

• Like 12