How can I improve my gig Rank?

mijanur_rahman7

On 3/20/2024 at 7:29 PM, mijanur_rahman7 said:

Suppose I give the same video in my multiple gigs. Is there any problem?

Question for you: Why would you like to use the same video in all of your gigs? Any reason? Any differences in those gigs or offering the same services in all gigs? Also, is that the video relevant to your gig title, description etc.?

Duplicate gigs are not allowed on Fiverr so I'd recommend you to avoid using the same videos/images/descriptions. 

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Question for you: Why would you like to use the same video in all of your gigs? Any reason? Any differences in those gigs or offering the same services in all gigs? Also, is that the video relevant to your gig title, description etc.?

Duplicate gigs are not allowed on Fiverr so I'd recommend you to avoid using the same videos/images/descriptions.

I just talking about the same gig video, not others things. And the video was also made by me.

• Like 3

On 3/20/2024 at 8:55 PM, mijanur_rahman7 said:

I just talking about the same gig video, not others things. And the video was also made by me.

That's what I said and asked that are all of your gigs offering the same services that you want to use only 1 video for all? Video should be relevant to gig title and description as well. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, mijanur_rahman7 said:

I just talking about the same gig video, not others things.

Even then you have to create a new video. 

I think you should use Canva. It does not take too much time to create a high quality and engaging video.

Thanks.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

That's what I said and asked that are all of your gigs offering the same services that you want to use only 1 video for all? Video should be relevant to gig title and description as well.

Yeap, Thanks. I'll make different videos for other gigs.

• Like 4