I AM NEW ON FIVER I WANT TO BECOME BEST SELLER IN WORLD

abdullahbabar0

9 minutes ago, abdullahbabar0 said:

IF YOU THINKING YOU WILL GET ORDERS ON 1ST DAY AND THEN YOU HAVEN'T GET DONT BECOME YOUR MORAL DOWN KEEP WORKING HARD AND BE REGULAR 

What do you view as 'hard work' if someone doesn't have any orders? What is 'regular' in your opinion (when it comes to this topic?)

I do agree that people shouldn't lose hope, but how can they 'work' if they have no work to do? Or do you mean they should study/make samples to prove their work, etc? 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, abdullahbabar0 said:

IF YOU THINKING YOU WILL GET ORDERS ON 1ST DAY AND THEN YOU HAVEN'T GET DONT BECOME YOUR MORAL DOWN KEEP WORKING HARD AND BE REGULAR 

Yes you right. "Stay persistent, success takes time. Keep hustling, stay motivated!"

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, abdullahbabar0 said:

IF YOU SAYING WATCH FREE VIDEOS TO GET ORDERS I THINKS ITS THE WASTE OF TIME IF ANYONE HAVE ANYOTHER IDEA SHARE ME 

@frank_d wrote several articles to help sellers understand how Fiverr works so that they can use that knowledge to help them increase sales. You can read the articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/300818-fiverr-40-some-thoughts-on-the-current-state-of-things/

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, abdullahbabar0 said:

IF YOU SAYING WATCH FREE VIDEOS TO GET ORDERS I THINKS ITS THE WASTE OF TIME IF ANYONE HAVE ANYOTHER IDEA SHARE ME 

You're a writer, right? I'm not sure I would trust someone who communicates like this to write my book reports (also... That could is a very finicky gig to have. Reads a bit like a school assignment almost though I know they have different purposes as well.)

You're quite right that many free videos don't show you the full truth, but that's why you need to study things yourself. Learn to do research on what you're trying to sell, techniques to market yourself better, etc. "Tricks" won't get you work. Hard work and skills will. 

• Like 12
  • Up 3

Your gig is in Translation, but you don't offer translation.

Your tags are for various types of writing, but you offer summaries.

Proofreading is included in the service, but you can't even proofread your own profile description (space comes after punctuation marks, not before).

Your profile description is very different in style compared to your gig description, making me think that you either copied someone else's description, or used ChatGPT to write it (which is only allowed if you disclose it within the gig description).

In short, your gig is probably very difficult to find (at least to people who are looking for a service that you're providing, and not for, say, translation, or article writing), and once they do find your gig, your writing doesn't exactly inspire trust in your abilities.

Fix all of those, and you might get an order.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, catwriter said:

making me think that you either copied someone else's description,

I checked, and OP copied 40% of the text in his gig description from a seller who joined the platform in July. OP joined in August. I agree that the OP's services are odd and likely will not sell on Fiverr. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

39 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I checked, and OP copied 40% of the text in his gig description from a seller who joined the platform in July. OP joined in August. I agree that the OP's services are odd and likely will not sell on Fiverr. 

These cheap sellers and copycats have no other job than to copy paste other seller's gig. I even know a seller on Fiverr who literally copied my gig. But since his account is completely dead, I am not taking any action. 🥲🥲

image.thumb.png.2af57d13dfb14847938dac6490e1a258.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

I even know a seller on Fiverr who literally copied my gig. But since his account is completely dead, I am not taking any action.

Me too. I thought it would show the seller that copying and pasting other sellers' gig descriptions is not helpful. Besides, I have written a new gig description since then. 

• Like 6

A problem with the gig is that you're offering to write summaries but your main gig image says "I WILL READ A BOOKS OR A REPORT AND SUMMARIZE FOR YOU ....".

Changing the text in that gig image might help with sales. Also the 2nd gig image might be better with punctuation or a change in how the text is written/shown.

• Like 4