Fiverr account accidentally deactivated.

warmtone66

Question

8 answers to this question

HI @warmtone66 - You'll have to create a help desk ticket by emailing Fiverr CS at support@fiverr.com to reactivate your account. I also had my account accidentally deleted. This caused all orders in queue to be deleted (but the order that I delivered minutes before my account got deleted was okay). It took 2 days for CS to respond to the ticket and 4 days for me to be able to log on and communicate with my buyers again.

Several buyers were disgruntled (they thought I abandoned them, especially the order that was just delivered). I was lucky that this buyer didn't leave a negative public review (but she may have left a negative private review). I dropped a Seller Level (due to the mass cancellations of all of my orders in queue) and even though CS restored my seller level a few days later, there were additional quality metrics in the automated system that were damaged from that incident. It took me about 4 months for my seller stats to recover from that incident.

So even though it is possible to get your account back, be prepared for the worst. Your buyer may cancel the order (and you might not get paid). The buyer may leave a negative private or public review. Your seller stats may be damaged from this incident and it can be hard to recover. But it can be done! I wish you the best of luck getting your account back!

• Like 3
  • Up 8

hi @vickieito Fortunately I don't have to worry about my seller stats as fiverr had already decided to flag my account a few months ago based on location inconsistency issue. It was all okay for first two months but then fiverr decided to remove all flag accounts from search result so my account had already become dead and these were most probably the last few orders which I had intended to complete this month and then move on.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

That's too bad. Do you think this will be your last order, and you'll just try to see if you can get the payment for this order? I hope the buyer didn't cancel and you can still get paid for the work that you did.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, warmtone66 said:

@vickieito My ticket is getting marked as solved within few minutes without anyone replying or looking at them. Should I be worried or is this normal ?

They are probably ignoring you because you mentioned "Fiverr account accidentally deactivated" and CS is getting a lot of spammy tickets right now by sellers whose accounts were deactivated/flagged by Fiverr (intentionally). They might have lumped you into that same group of sellers. @Lena or @milos_siena, do you think you can help @warmtone66 (whose younger brother accidentally deleted her Fiverr account)? Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 3
  • Up 3

You had a long conversation with the support team. The problem is (my opinion) that they won't reactivate your profile because they finished the conversation with you after reviewing you flagged account and you got there a negative answer.

• Like 3