Top Rated Seller Earnings Goal Lowered!

geo316

Whoa... I just noticed that the earnings goal which was 20,000 to become a top rated seller is now 10,000. I have to be honest, I'm usually annoyed at the way Fiverr changes, adds and removes features without warning. This time I smiled 😇

• Like 34
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, geo316 said:

This time I smiled 😇

What this says to me is that someone with high prices that makes $10k fast will become a TRS. It's not like they lower the bar when it comes to other requirements, if anything they most likely want to see how fast of an earner you are. Anyway, it won't affect a lot of sellers.

What will affect us.. reviews for canceled orders. If you cancel an order, buyers can start canceling whenever they want.

• Like 25
  • Up 4

On 8/7/2023 at 11:22 PM, geo316 said:

Whoa... I just noticed that the earnings goal which was 20,000 to become a top rated seller is now 10,000. I have to be honest, I'm usually annoyed at the way Fiverr changes, adds and removes features without warning. This time I smiled 😇

Wow, thanks for mentioning it. This is a good news that the amount is more achievable. 

• Like 21
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, geo316 said:

Oh wow! This actually appears to be quite a positive change 😅

To be honest, I've long thought a 10,000 USD minimum for the TRS rank would be a lot more reasonable, and could theoretically help those sellers experiencing a sudden ☄️ meteoric rise attain (and retain) a more stable foothold quicker.

(At least, in theory...)

I've been more than a bit confrontational regarding recent policy decisions as of late, but I think I can get behind this one at least.

• Like 20

I think Fiverr gonna planning to add another level Fiverr top rated plus. About the 10k, it's an easy thing but can't understand how they filter.

Also, the reply system is really useful. 

And, the order time extension system also updated that will help a lot.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure how much this will help people, unless they're changing more about the selection process behind the scenes. I passed 20K years ago and have had perfect (or near perfect) stats every month, been Fiverr's choice on several gigs for months, tons of orders, great ratings and I'm still level 2.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 19
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, charlsmcfarlane said:

I'm not sure how much this will help people, unless they're changing more about the selection process behind the scenes. I passed 20K years ago and have had perfect (or near perfect) stats every month, been Fiverr's choice on several gigs for months, tons of orders, great ratings and I'm still level 2.

🤷‍♂️

Show off 😝 (lol! JK!).... I have a similar track record but I've only taken Fiverr seriously for about a year and a half. I've long passed every goal except this one, so I'm happy about it. The TRS label should help on perception alone...

• Like 17
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coder_elina said:

I think Fiverr gonna planning to add another level Fiverr top rated plus. 

You have a point... I wouldn't be surprised if you are right... Fiverr loves to tweak things...

• Like 19

On 8/8/2023 at 1:22 AM, stellarist said:

Wow its true! Finally I can be nominated as a Top Rated Seller next evaluation!

People don't realize that they just allow more people to enter the pool. Nothing changes when it comes to how they evaluate sellers, it's extremely hard to become a TRS. So I wouldn't get my hopes up.

• Like 17
  • Up 5

Well for me I already crossed 60K 🙂 but I am really waiting for Fiverr to introduce another level like top-rated plus. I loved the update in the messaging system and order time extension system. Now just if they improve the system for order cancellations, it will be more than perfect. for now, anyone can cancel orders, or even completed orders with 5-star ratings can also get canceled if buyers complain about you. which is really disappointing. 

anyway, I am happy that they are trying to make this system great. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Greetings Fiverr Community,

In recent updates, especially updating the criteria for achieving 'Top Rated' status, Are really Interested. It may be challenging for some sellers but in many ways, it's more accessible than ever before.

But I am really curious: Is the Fiverr platform considering the introduction of a new badge? Specifically, a badge that celebrates sellers who not only maintain an exceptional performance but also achieve impressive earnings.

I'm eager to hear the thoughts and perspectives of fellow sellers and buyers. Do you believe a badge like this would be beneficial? And if so, what criteria would make it truly prestigious?

Edited by faiz07
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Chat GPT? 🥲🥲

Ah, I edited it. is it a rule violation? I am new to the community but I am really curious about the update to make high level in Fiverr system easy to access. Isn't Top rated level losing its charm? 

• Like 7
  • Confused 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

On 8/12/2023 at 3:18 AM, faiz07 said:

Ah, I edited it. is it a rule violation?

Without a citation, yes, it violates rule 8. There's a very simple solution, though: cite it. Just state, at the beginning of the post, (This post uses ChatGPT to help me be more clear.), on every post you make that uses AI.

https://community.fiverr.com/forum_rules/

• Like 8
  • Up 4

On 8/7/2023 at 7:52 PM, charlsmcfarlane said:

🤷‍♂️

Same with me! I was nominated once just after I earned the 20K years ago, but never heard anything back.

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...

On 8/18/2023 at 7:24 AM, coderlucky7 said:

it's just a system, top-rated given only a Fiverr team hand pick.

Yes, and also, now it will be more difficult to get it because it is hand-picked and now, more people is nominated. If this changed on August 7th, I could be nominated on August 14th, and nothing happened. I'm almost 19k. 

• Like 6