What was your dream profession / job and what are you doing now?

sehrishirfan

On 8/5/2023 at 10:50 PM, rudra_dey said:

I wanted to be an animator and I do Product Manipulation as an experienced Brand Identity & Logo Expert.

Animation has a very high demand in the market. You can learn some of the latest skills and apply for opportunities at different firms as a freelancer.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 8/7/2023 at 1:19 AM, imamiopial said:

Wanted to be a musician but unfortunately that doesn’t really help pay the bills from where I come from and mostly discouraged by everyone.

But I kept that as a hobby and also happy with what I choose as a profession.

Thats kool, You can create music on fiverr for different projects like ads, songs, music videos, jingles and sound effects.  

• Like 14
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, sehrishirfan said:

Thats kool, You can create music on fiverr for different projects like ads, songs, music videos, jingles, and sound effects.  

Thank you! 

True but that would make it boring for me I think, The dream was more like creating and expressing inner thoughts. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 8/8/2023 at 12:17 AM, imamiopial said:

Thank you! 

True but that would make it boring for me I think, The dream was more like creating and expressing inner thoughts. 

This is a hugeeeeeee market. Offer your unique creative ideas because it is very important otherwise you will never know how much people appreciate your music.    

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

Creative writing is my passion and I turn it into presentation slides ,google slides, Canva presentation Design 

Writing of poems ,paragraph and Article is my first priority and related to it prove reading of novel , Article , Poem etc is my hobby 

After making these presentation I can change the format of files like pdf to word or ppt to pdf 

so , relatively I am providing a compound but associative services 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

My dream profession was 3D art and I feel very fortunate that I have been able to follow my passion and work as a 3D artist.

Earlier due to family pressure, I had to take admission in an engineering university and was pursuing Electrical Engineering but I took my stand and then dropped out my university after two years (2 more years were left) and then shifted to a new city. Without any family support and resources, I had to learn everything from Google and Youtube and here I am today with a beautiful tag: "Self Learner & Self Taught" 🙂 

P.S- My family is also supporting my career now and I am back to my hometown but last few years were very challenging.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 6:23 AM, ajmalkhanjoyia said:

Creative writing is my passion and I turn it into presentation slides ,google slides, Canva presentation Design 

Writing of poems ,paragraph and Article is my first priority and related to it prove reading of novel , Article , Poem etc is my hobby 

After making these presentation I can change the format of files like pdf to word or ppt to pdf 

so , relatively I am providing a compound but associative services 

This is kool. I am also a writer. 

• Like 7

On 8/18/2023 at 3:00 PM, rawque_gulia said:

My dream profession was 3D art and I feel very fortunate that I have been able to follow my passion and work as a 3D artist.

Earlier due to family pressure, I had to take admission in an engineering university and was pursuing Electrical Engineering but I took my stand and then dropped out my university after two years (2 more years were left) and then shifted to a new city. Without any family support and resources, I had to learn everything from Google and Youtube and here I am today with a beautiful tag: "Self Learner & Self Taught" 🙂 

P.S- My family is also supporting my career now and I am back to my hometown but last few years were very challenging.

That's kool. what kind of Art you create in 3D? as it is a really vast field. Support from your own people is very empowering. 

• Like 7