Jump to content

"Professions" Id verification failed


Recommended Posts

Quote

not currently but the message says if I don't get my account verified it will be restricted within 14 days.

I can understand your situation. I think there is an error in their automated system due to which it fails to verify even the correct information. I have seen multiple people on the Forum who faced the same issue as mine and now today I also heard from you here that you are also facing the same issue.

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

Thank you for checking this for me. Could you please confirm that the team reviewing my account would also check the photos I submitted both times to your automated verification system?

If yes, I am sure once your team sees those photos manually, they will see I submitted the correct information but due to some error, the automated system could not compare them properly.

Please do not worry. I don't have an insight into the review as it is done by our dedicated team but I can assure you that our team will check everything thoroughly. 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Hey All,
Just posting an update here. I was able to verify my ID successfully today. 

@amazing_yogi Congratulations! Did they verify manually this time? Or did you do the same as you did before when it was failed?

Did you notice where was the mistake? Why system could not verify earlier and why the system was able to verify this time? 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Please do not worry. I don't have an insight into the review as it is done by our dedicated team but I can assure you that our team will check everything thoroughly. 

Thanks @Lena. I hope they review it soon. It has been a week now and my account is still under review. I completely understand review can take up to 60 days but my issue is very straightforward. The automated software failed to compare photos due to which it could not verify identity and the account was restricted. 

I am patiently waiting for your team to thoroughly review my account. Due to this restriction, I am not able to communicate with my clients or earn anything. 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@sunnykingkoh they won't allow the manual review. They asked me to upload a high-quality pic of id... I didn't use the ID I was using before as it didn't work 2 times. I used my other ID card and took the pic in daylight. It worked. This was my last chance. I am glad it worked. I hope your account gets verified soon.

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly this makes me think about skipping the Professions feature entirely. Why would I have to worry about the system randomly failing my verification process, and why do I need to be verified again when I was verified years ago... makes no sense to me.

  • Like 2
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, amazing_yogi said:

@sunnykingkoh they won't allow the manual review. They asked me to upload a high-quality pic of id... I didn't use the ID I was using before as it didn't work 2 times. I used my other ID card and took the pic in daylight. It worked. This was my last chance. I am glad it worked. I hope your account gets verified soon.

@amazing_yogiCould you please let me know what you mean when you say "different ID"?  They give 2-3 options like ID card, driving license, etc. Do you mean you used another option from these?

I also tried my latest attempt in daylight but it failed. Could you please tell me more about the selfie photo? Does the system automatically click it when they see your face fit in the oval? Or do you have to press the button to click/capture the photo? I did capture it manually. But for the ID photo, the system automatically clicked the photo once the ID photo was fit in the screen.

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Honestly this makes me think about skipping the Professions feature entirely. Why would I have to worry about the system randomly failing my verification process, and why do I need to be verified again when I was verified years ago... makes no sense to me.

@donnovan86 When it asked me to verify my ID, my first thought was "Why it is asking me to verify my ID again when I was already verified years ago".

Then I thought, no worries, I am the real person behind my account, I have my ID with me so why should I be afraid of verifying my ID? But when I did, I was shocked to see that I uploaded correct and high-quality photos both times but their system failed to verify.

Now I am in a very stressful situation.

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You don't have to manually click the id or selfie, once your face is in oval it will automatically click the selfie. Govt ID cards can be many, So if one is not working for you, then try the other one

  • Like 3
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 18/6/2024 at 17:51, sunnykingkoh said:

@donnovan86Cuando me pidió que verificara mi identificación, lo primero que pensé fue "¿Por qué me pide que verifique mi identificación nuevamente cuando ya fui verificado hace años?".

Entonces pensé, no te preocupes, soy la persona real detrás de mi cuenta, tengo mi identificación conmigo, entonces ¿por qué debería tener miedo de verificar mi identificación? Pero cuando lo hice, me sorprendió ver que subí fotos correctas y de alta calidad en ambas ocasiones, pero el sistema no pudo verificarlas.

Ahora estoy en una situación muy estresante.

Were you able to verify your account or are you still having problems? I'm still waiting for support to help me 😞

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@sunnykingkoh @Lena the same issue i also faced with my account i provided all correct information but there automated system can't veryfy it i have also contacted the customer support even i did'nt get the 2nd attempt  please check this and resolved the bug 

 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, amazing_yogi said:

You don't have to manually click the id or selfie, once your face is in oval it will automatically click the selfie. Govt ID cards can be many, So if one is not working for you, then try the other one

@amazing_yogi This could be the reason behind my failed verification. Both times system clicked the photo of my ID card automatically but for the selfie, it was not clicking automatically so I thought I had to click it manually so I clicked it manually and submitted it. Instead of clicking it manually, I should had adjust my face more into the oval so that it could click the photo automatically.

 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Lena  I just came to know that I should allow the selfie camera to click the photo automatically.

This could be the reason behind my failed verification. Both times system clicked the photo of my ID card automatically but for the selfie, it was not clicking automatically so I thought I had to click it manually so I clicked it manually and submitted it. Instead of clicking it manually, I should have adjusted my face more into the oval so that it could click the photo automatically.

Could you please share this with your team who is reviewing my account? This information will help them to understand my case. As now I understand where the mistake was, if possible, could you please request your relevant team to provide me another chance to upload my ID card and Selfie again? This time I will fit my face properly in the oval shape so that your system can click the photo automatically.

I will be very grateful to you.

Kind regards,

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @sunnykingkoh 

20 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

Could you please share this with your team who is reviewing my account?

I can see that you have already shared this information with the CS. Rest assured that they will forward the message to the relevant department. 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update:
Today Fiverr team contacted me and told me that "A technical issue occurred when you went through the verification process. We’ve since fixed the problem and you can restart the verification process when convenient."

I tried again and now my account has been successfully verified. 

  • Like 2
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

Update:
Today Fiverr team contacted me and told me that "A technical issue occurred when you went through the verification process. We’ve since fixed the problem and you can restart the verification process when convenient."

I tried again and now my account has been successfully verified. 

Congratulations....!!! 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update:
After successful verification, my account was still restricted. I requested Fiverr support and now they have restored my account. But in the level system, it is showing "Account Flagged". I just told this to Fiverr customer support. I am waiting for them to resolve this issue.

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sunnykingkoh said:

Update:
After successful verification, my account was still restricted. I requested Fiverr support and now they have restored my account. But in the level system, it is showing "Account Flagged". I just told this to Fiverr customer support. I am waiting for them to resolve this issue.

yes, I think this will be restored in the next 24 hours like in my case. 

  • Like 3
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wordpresssp said:

yes, I think this will be restored in the next 24 hours like in my case. 

@wordpresssp Could you please share your experience with me a little more? After your restricted account got restored, were you having "Account Flagged" issue and that got resolved in next 24 hours?

If yes, did you get the same level and success score as it was before the restriction? 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sunnykingkoh said:

@wordpresssp Could you please share your experience with me a little more? After your restricted account got restored, were you having "Account Flagged" issue and that got resolved in next 24 hours?

If yes, did you get the same level and success score as it was before the restriction? 

Yes, my account was fully restored in the next 24 hours after they removed restrictions, My account was also "Flagged", I reached out to CS on the same ticket to address this issue, and they asked me to wait for 24 hours, changes will be done. 

So in the next 24 hours, I got everything same where I left off. 

But make sure the CS team has reviewed your "Account Flagged" Issue. Or you can address them via the same ticket!

  • Like 3
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...