I became a Top Rated Seller!

faymus

Hi (to whoever is reading this) I became a TRS after 1.5 years on Fiverr. I qualified on the 14th of July and was promoted the next day. I have read many posts about people not becoming TRS and so I thought I'd share my experience.

As others have said, this a manual selection process even if you meet all the criteria, but don't lose heart. Personally, I have maintained a 5 star rating since I began and I became a level 2 seller after 3-4 months on this platform. I always make sure to have the best customer service and to decline jobs and/or clients that I know will give me trouble. I'm not very active on the forum so I don't think that counts, but I do get quite a lot of orders every months so that might have played a factor in it.

All this is to say, just keep working hard and focus more on your reputation than remuneration. Your consistency will pay off. Good luck!

• Like 105
  • Congrats! 33
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5

On 7/19/2021 at 4:38 PM, faymus said:

I always make sure to have the best customer service and to decline jobs and/or clients that I know will give me trouble.

Probably the key right there. The private review system that fiverr has most likely factors in here, so by focusing on quality only, you stood out.  Congratulations.  Bravo! 

• Like 75
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

Wow, I looked at your profile and see you have only been on the platform for two years. Getting your TRS badge so quickly is fantastic! Congratulations. 🥳

16 minutes ago, faymus said:

I always make sure to have the best customer service and to decline jobs and/or clients that I know will give me trouble.

I agree with @newsmikeon this point. What was your lowest priced gig when you started. I think having higher priced gigs helps a seller to be able to choose not to work with certain buyers because they are less apt to place an order without consulting you.  

• Like 50
  • Up 1

On 7/19/2021 at 10:59 PM, vickiespencer said:

Wow, I looked at your profile and see you have only been on the platform for two years. Getting your TRS badge so quickly is fantastic! Congratulations. 🥳

I agree with @newsmikeon this point. What was your lowest priced gig when you started. I think having higher priced gigs helps a seller to be able to choose not to work with certain buyers because they are less apt to place an order without consulting you.  

My lowest priced gig was $5 when I first started, but my first order was $150. I increased my prices after the first few orders. As I said, I focused on quality so I kept getting repeat buyers. 🙂

• Like 35
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2021 at 2:38 AM, faymus said:

Hi (to whoever is reading this) I became a TRS after 1.5 years on Fiverr. I qualified on the 14th of July and was promoted the next day. I have read many posts about people not becoming TRS and so I thought I'd share my experience.

As others have said, this a manual selection process even if you meet all the criteria, but don't lose heart. Personally, I have maintained a 5 star rating since I began and I became a level 2 seller after 3-4 months on this platform. I always make sure to have the best customer service and to decline jobs and/or clients that I know will give me trouble. I'm not very active on the forum so I don't think that counts, but I do get quite a lot of orders every months so that might have played a factor in it.

All this is to say, just keep working hard and focus more on your reputation than remuneration. Your consistency will pay off. Good luck!

Thank you for Share your experience. Because this  experience is helpful for beginners and they will  know that, how to be top-rated Seller On Fiverr

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1

Congrats! I am waiting for last 1 year to be a TRS. Please pray for me. Thanks

• Like 28
  • Sad 1

Congratulations! and many thanks for sharing the information. 

• Like 23

• 1 month later...