Demoted!

glow_writer

I have just been demoted for the first time in years after gaining the Level 2 Promotion. Throw me a welcome party please. 🙂

On a serious note, though, have you been demoted before? What are your experiences and how long did it take you to regain your lost level?

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Just so you know, once you are at your level, your buyers (especially your repeat buyers) don't really care about your seller level. Losing that Level 2 badge temporarily shouldn't affect how they view you (especially since it was only one canceled order)!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For over a year now, my gigs have not been showing up on search results. I have searched and I have also told others to search for me, yet no one could find me on search results. What is going on? 

As a result, I no longer get orders like I used to. I have done everything I can. I only get one or two orders a month from old buyers or those referred to me by my old buyers. I am barely surviving here.

What is going on?

Can Fiverr help me and put me back on search results? I am tired! 

• Like 2

Hi. I can see that you complained multiple times to customer service about the same issue. You won't find any new answers here on the forum. There is nothing wrong with your profile or your performance. Perhaps the services you are offering are now offered by many more sellers. The competition could be the problem. Fiverr is constantly growing.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

Hi. I can see that you complained multiple times to customer service about the same issue. You won't find any new answers here on the forum. There is nothing wrong with your profile or your performance. Perhaps the services you are offering are now offered by many more sellers. The competition could be the problem. Fiverr is constantly growing.

I have read on the forum where some people say it can take 30 - 90 days for a reset and one would start showing up again on search. My major problem is that it has been over a year. How can this one single problem be solved? Solution is what I am asking. Why is it taking so long for me to be back on search?

Edited by glow_writer
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2023 at 5:22 PM, glow_writer said:

a full scan with GridinSoft Anti-malware (it took hours, but it worked). This was my saving grace

I was quite attracted to try it until I visited their site. Their appalling English makes them sound like scammers themselves! In the first few lines in big letters, I read:

'in a computer systems'

and

'detect third-party interference in the computer operating'

and 

'new and emergency threats'! They mean 'emerging' threats.

Eh. what? I dread to think what blunders I'd see if I read the rest. 😄

grid.png

Edited by anniejenkinson
  • Like 7
  • Up 2