Fiverr Order

designerhosain

11 hours ago, designerhosain said:

anyone can properly tell me what is gig impression ?

Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page). Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • designerhosain changed the title to Some curious in fiverr algorithm
9 minutes ago, designerhosain said:

Suppose, I deleted my Fiverr account. Now if I add my deleted fiver gig to a new fiverr account, will there be any problem?

Stop trying to cheat the system. Just delete this current gig if you want and create a new one. As Filip said, if you create a new account, you will be in trouble.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wpexpert_mdrony said:

you can stay as much as possible in fiverr forum

The only reason to be on the Fiverr Forum is to read and learn. Merely hanging out here, placing emojis on posts, and making unhelpful replies will not improve your chances of getting orders on the main Fiverr platform. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, designerhosain said:

There is a saying that if Fever's gig is new, the price of fast 5 dollars will play a big role in the gig rank. Is this true?

false, The price of the gig, whether low or high, doesn't play a role in gig ranking. For gig ranking, only keeping your buyers happy and providing high-quality work matters

• Like 22

Yes, it is true that the price of a gig plays a role in its rank. However, it is not just the price that determines the rank of a gig. There are many factors that come into play when determining the rank of a gig on fiverr. some of these factors include the quality of the gig, the number of reviews, and the number of orders completed.

Pricing is one of the most important factors to consider when creating a gig. you should start with low prices if you are new to fiverr. This will help you get more orders and reviews, which will help you rank higher in search results. Once you have established yourself on fiverr, you can increase your prices to reflect your experience and expertise.

• Like 23

22 hours ago, masterhand_gd said:

Yes, it is true that the price of a gig plays a role in its rank. However, it is not just the price that determines the rank of a gig. There are many factors that come into play when determining the rank of a gig on fiverr. some of these factors include the quality of the gig, the number of reviews, and the number of orders completed.

Pricing is one of the most important factors to consider when creating a gig. you should start with low prices if you are new to fiverr. This will help you get more orders and reviews, which will help you rank higher in search results. Once you have established yourself on fiverr, you can increase your prices to reflect your experience and expertise.

Thank you dear

• Like 21

23 hours ago, designerhosain said:

There is a saying that if Fever's gig is new, the price of fast 5 dollars will play a big role in the gig rank. Is this true?

The truth of this statement is uncertain because Fiverr’s ranking algorithm is complex, incorporating a variety of factors beyond just the initial price. Success depends on overall, customer feedback and how it relates to user search.

• Like 19

First I create a gig with food menu and then I delete that gig because of problem on long gig title. Then I shortened the title of that gig  and uploaded it again. Fiberr accepts it and activates my gig But my gig clicks and impressions are not working properly. please someone solution properly How can I increase clicks and information on my gig?

Edited by designerhosain
  • Like 11
  • Up 1