Fiverr Order

designerhosain

Don't be frustrated. Thousands of competitors sellers on your gig. So there is not short cut way to increase clicks on your gig. You can do gig marketing proper way to reach your buyer. Unnecessary click or over click compared to conversion rate(order) your gig will get negative ranking.

• Like 10

On 8/20/2023 at 12:59 PM, designerhosain said:

There is a saying that if Fever's

Please learn the name of the platform you are selling on.

On 8/20/2023 at 1:09 PM, smruhulkuddus said:

This is a false statement.

Wrong. 

On 8/20/2023 at 1:13 PM, mrubaid820 said:

false, The price of the gig, whether low or high, doesn't play a role in gig ranking.

Incorrect, the higher the gig's price the better. Doesn't it make sense to feature more profitable gigs?

On 8/20/2023 at 1:24 PM, amolgigs said:

False

Wrong

11 hours ago, designerhosain said:

Thank you dear

You know that "dear" is what you call someone who your want to kiss, right?

11 hours ago, alaminkhan786 said:

The truth of this statement is uncertain

It is not uncertain.  Why do you think they calculate average selling price?  To promote the more profitable gigs. 

11 minutes ago, sajed_ga4 said:

False

Nice guess, but 100% wrong. 

• Like 17
  • Up 3

On 8/20/2023 at 11:29 PM, designerhosain said:

There is a saying that if Fever's gig is new, the price of fast 5 dollars will play a big role in the gig rank. Is this true?

A simple & easy way to understand this is : 

Open Fiverr site in Buyer mode. Search for a few keywords (that are specific to your category, or maybe even others as well), and see yourself whether you see the $5 gigs on top of the search results, or do you see the more priced ones on top.

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You know that "dear" is what you call someone who your want to kiss, right?

English is not my first language either. If you open your mail box, every mail you receive starts with "Dear". Does that mean everyone wants to kiss you? 😀

• Like 14
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, amolgigs said:

English is not my first language either. If you open your mail box, every mail you receive starts with "Dear". Does that mean everyone wants to kiss you? 😀

That is a completely different usage. I'm sure you can Google it. Maybe you should not say "English- Fluent" on your profile? 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2023 at 12:50 AM, masterhand_gd said:

Yes, it is true that the price of a gig plays a role in its rank. However, it is not just the price that determines the rank of a gig. There are many factors that come into play when determining the rank of a gig on fiverr. some of these factors include the quality of the gig, the number of reviews, and the number of orders completed.

Pricing is one of the most important factors to consider when creating a gig. you should start with low prices if you are new to fiverr. This will help you get more orders and reviews, which will help you rank higher in search results. Once you have established yourself on fiverr, you can increase your prices to reflect your experience and expertise.

I appreciate your answer yes this is the correct answer to this question. 

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, alaminkhan786 said:

I never said that 5$ gig ranking on the first page. When you said high-value gig rank, the question that popped into my mind was - what should be the starting price for gigs?

Just my opinion, but assuming you can deliver the same quality as the TRS sellers in your vertical, you should be near them in price. If top sellers in your vertical are at $100, try $75-$80 to start. If Fiverr takes 20% as their profit, then it would make sense that when someone searches for a service that they give the buyer a selection of $100 sellers to choose from. They make less if they have that sale made for $10, right? This is why $10 sellers get buried in the search results. 

But again, this only applies if your quality and service is in the same range of the top sellers, otherwise, it does not matter. Success will be almost impossible in that case. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 18

On 8/22/2023 at 6:26 AM, amolgigs said:

Lol, no.

In English, when you want to address someone in a formal way, you address them as dear sir/ma. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, praiszy said:
On 8/22/2023 at 1:26 AM, amolgigs said:

Lol, no.

In English, when you want to address someone in a formal way, you address them as dear sir/ma. 

The salutation/greeting of a formal letter is not the same as calling a complete stranger "dear". 🤦‍♀️

"Dear Miss Robertson," is not the same as "Please bring me the bill, dear." Do you see the difference, or is it too hard?

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey designerhosain

I am trying to give your answer. please follow the bellow content . I hope that this answer is appropriate for you. 

1. By maintaining the rules of fiverr, how will the fiverr be active for a long time?
✔ Answer: To make sure Fiverr stays around for a long time, stick to their rules, be fair to everyone, stay truthful, and change when needed while keeping quality in mind.

2. What my activities will be while active on Fever?
✔ Answer: While active on Fiverr, your activities include creating gigs, delivering quality work to clients, responding to messages promptly, maintaining good ratings, and following Fiverr's terms of service.

if you are still confuse please feel free to provide your opinion. I will try to give you another one.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...