Does anyone know why a buyer review rating would be different in one area of the site than others?

mandyzines

3 hours ago, mandyzines said:

rder as having a 4.5 rating, but on the individual order itself and the front end of the site it shows 4.7.

It's not a bug. In the orders section anything that's rated as .3 or .7 is seen as .5. They just round things up to the nearest multiple of 5. I saw that a few years ago, but it doesn't matter because it shows things properly on our profile. So don't worry, it's just how they do it in that section. I had the same thing today, a person rated me 4.7 and there it appears 4.5...image.jpeg.043f6841dfc077b29defbf2116ffe3fb.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

It's not a bug. In the orders section anything that's rated as .3 or .7 is seen as .5. They just round things up to the nearest multiple of 5. I saw that a few years ago, but it doesn't matter because it shows things properly on our profile. So don't worry, it's just how they do it in that section. I had the same thing today, a person rated me 4.7 and there it appears 4.5...image.jpeg.043f6841dfc077b29defbf2116ffe3fb.jpeg

I would like my algorithm boss to see 4.7 :)

• Like 10
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, uiuxtanim said:

No idea. But a similar thing happened to my order also. 

It's how they show in that section. It shows that you didn't have a perfect, 5.0 score. It means nothing, just a way for you to track what kind of review people left to your orders. It's in the Orders section after all.

• Like 5