My GIGs sudden gone from search result even I have done all the work perfectly

websites_media

I hope you doing well, All of my GIG are sudden gone from search and not sure what wrong I did, As doing all the work on time and delivered all on time and all buyers are happy as well and today I saw that all GIG are down and impression down to zero, When i search even with full tittle then not found anywhere.

I know fiverr not guarantee the impression but this is very serious that without any issue how the all GIG gone from search, Please anyone have experience this issue and any suggestion then please share.

Note: I contacted fiverr but they reply that is really not good means when we have all the things 100% and all have good feedbacks and all buyes happy still they count this as a bad performance.

Here is Fiverr reply (attached also)

"Please keep in mind that when it comes to performance indicators for your Gig being removed from our search results, this information is considered proprietary, and we cannot disclose it, as this information is internal, and Customer Support does not have access to it. 

While we cannot restore your Gig to the search results at this time, this could change in the future. I would recommend continuing to provide the best possible services to your buyers."

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 12.20.54 PM.png

• Like 11
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, websites_media said:

I hope you doing well, All of my GIG are sudden gone from search and not sure what wrong I did, As doing all the work on time and delivered all on time and all buyers are happy as well and today I saw that all GIG are down and impression down to zero, When i search even with full tittle then not found anywhere.

I know fiverr not guarantee the impression but this is very serious that without any issue how the all GIG gone from search, Please anyone have experience this issue and any suggestion then please share.

Note: I contacted fiverr but they reply that is really not good means when we have all the things 100% and all have good feedbacks and all buyes happy still they count this as a bad performance.

Here is Fiverr reply (attached also)

"Please keep in mind that when it comes to performance indicators for your Gig being removed from our search results, this information is considered proprietary, and we cannot disclose it, as this information is internal, and Customer Support does not have access to it. 

While we cannot restore your Gig to the search results at this time, this could change in the future. I would recommend continuing to provide the best possible services to your buyers."

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 12.20.54 PM.png

Yes. They meant to say that you have been not performing well so buyers have given you negative private feedback.

If buyer has given you 5* public review that does not mean he/she has given you positive private feedback too.. 

So you are recommended to keep delivering quality services. 

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2023 at 5:16 AM, zanedesigns said:

I'm a top seller here on Fiverr.  I'm faced with the same issue since February 2023. Not sure what I have done wrong. Although I still receive orders from returning buyers. I just hope this gets resolved soon. 

Did this solve your problem? How is it resolved?

• Like 5

• 4 months later...
On 7/6/2023 at 4:46 AM, zanedesigns said:

I'm a top seller here on Fiverr.  I'm faced with the same issue since February 2023. Not sure what I have done wrong. Although I still receive orders from returning buyers. I just hope this gets resolved soon. 

does it got fixed lmk

• Like 5