How can we ask for a review from the buyer at the end of the project?

rimon_ishad

Question

6 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, rimon_ishad said:

also the buyers understand I’m asking for a positive review?

That’s the whole point for you not to ask positive reviews. 
Nothing you can do, you can’t ask it any way especially asking for a positive one. 
It’s up to a client if he wants to leave a positive or negative review and if he wants to leave it at all 

• Like 15
  • Up 1

You are allowed to mention that you'd appreciate them leaving their honest feedback when you complete the order (not before). Avoid the word review and don't ask for a positive review. Honest feedback only. If they don't leave honest feedback after you've mentioned it don't ask them again. Leave them alone. That's the advice I got from my seller plus manager.

Edited by leannelrivers
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, rimon_ishad said:

buyers understand I’m asking for a positive review?

I should have added that if the honest feedback your clients do leave you is negative that's on you. You should only expect positive reviews when you deliver good work and good service. If you are busted trying to manipulate buyers in any way to leave a positive review specifically then you will get a warning and you risk having your gigs shut down. 

• Like 8

In some cases, buyers are inexperienced and are new to platform.

In that case, you may inform them about there's feedback section exists.

But if buyer already had reviews, means they know about, off course then no need to tell. or they will disturb.

and pressurizing for 5/5 stars or good review is unprofessional and violation of TOS.

• Like 4