How can I get automatic briefs?

sk_nazmul92

Question

14 answers to this question

8 hours ago, ayofunke1 said:

Is anyone onboard who have started receiving brief? let's share the knowledge, please

I did receive an option for briefs I guess today. I do not remember seeing it there before.  When I go to My Businss> Gigs I see the Get briefs and Accept custom orders buttons.  For briefs, there is a place to "set a rate". I set it for $.01 but who knows if that will do anything.  I just tried it as there was no other help note letting me know what to do.  I would be open to input from anyone else who has used it and what the impact would be from filling in any amount. image.thumb.png.f9793b986af19bb5b4f6053105e0d41f.png

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, minordetails said:

I set it for $.01 but who knows if that will do anything. 

I set mine for $50 for the first 2 months (with no briefs). When I bumped up my prices to $150, I started to get ~5 briefs a day. Once you get briefs, you'll notice that most will be irrelevant, so you have to "train the AI" to send you relevant ones. You do that by marking the reasons whenever you reject a brief. It took me 2 weeks to train the AI to send me relevant briefs and I raised the minimum price to $200.

Other sellers have different experiences with the prices (setting lower prices allowed them to get more briefs). I find I get most of the briefs at the average price for my best-selling gig.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

you can't do anything to get briefs. Fiver algorithm selects only those sellers that are providing quality services ( like good reviews, private feedback etc). You need to provide quality work to your buyers to increase your chances of getting briefs. Having 40+  5-star reviews on a gig will provide you with chances of getting briefs.