How to avoid frustration ?

naeem6322

I don’t understand about your tip of " promote your service " . If by promoting my services on social media i am able to get the job so what is the use of fiverr platform ?

If by promoting my services on social media i am able to get the job so what is the use of fiverr platform ?

The Fiverr Forum is not to promote your gigs. In fact I do not even follow the threads where sellers advertise their gigs.

The purpose of the Fiverr Forum is to ask questions about how Fiverr works. It is a place where you can ask for help with issues like a problem you are currently having with a buyer. Alternatively, you may not understand how a feature works and you can ask here.

promoting my services on social media

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!
  • Like 5

New seller rushes to come to fiverr bearing in mind that just designing a simple gig, they would start selling and get dollars and dollars earning. But this concept is not true to its word.

They have to know like others Fiverr is more competitive in “real” world. So They need to promote whatever their services if they seek to be successful.

As This is the most competitive online marketplace in the world for services. So sellers are to be kept patient and so will be successful.

Of course some sellers are lucky to get nice placements, nice impressions and start to sell a lot of sales quickly, but it’s less than 1%.

To be successful at fiverr follow up just 4 tips?

1. Promote your service in social media
  2. Work hard to deliver better than any other.
  3. Be patient. The results will come.
  4. SEO your gigs

This is not only here at Fiverr, but at any other place in the world.

Nice mimicking of @xuntes post.

GG

• Like 8

Review websites are telling people that they can “get rich quick” at freelance sites like Fiverr.

The truth is, that is incorrect.

Sure, you can make money here. Some can earn good full-time wages.

But if you ask any of them they will tell you it took months and years to get to that level of income on Fiverr.

That’s the reality of the situation.

Plus, there is a lot of competition at a site like this. It takes time to get noticed.

Just be patient. It’ll come.

It’s so funny cause they have listened to click bait youtube videos and think it’s true xD

• Like 7

New seller rushes to come to fiverr bearing in mind that just designing a simple gig, they would start selling and get dollars and dollars earning. But this concept is not true to its word.

They have to know like others Fiverr is more competitive in “real” world. So They need to promote whatever their services if they seek to be successful.

As This is the most competitive online marketplace in the world for services. So sellers are to be kept patient and so will be successful.

Of course some sellers are lucky to get nice placements, nice impressions and start to sell a lot of sales quickly, but it’s less than 1%.

To be successful at fiverr follow up just 4 tips?

1. Promote your service in social media
  2. Work hard to deliver better than any other.
  3. Be patient. The results will come.
  4. SEO your gigs

This is not only here at Fiverr, but at any other place in the world.

Don’t plagiarize. Don’t copy forum posts or on or off-Fiverr content.

The above is from the forum rules.

• Like 7

I don’t understand about your tip of " promote your service " . If by promoting my services on social media i am able to get the job so what is the use of fiverr platform ?

Fiverr platform is a place where you can offer your services. This isn’t a place where you wait they do this for you.

If you wait someone doing your job, then you wont succeed, I’m sorry.

Fiverr promotes the gig they believe will bring more profits for their company, like any other company does.

If you believe you creating a gig, and then is fiverr responsibility to promote your services, I believe you are not in the right place.

• Like 5

I’ve been coming to Fiber for 20 days, I haven’t found a job, but I’m not disappointed, I want to wait as long as it takes.

I’ve been coming to Fiber for 20 days, I haven’t found a job, but I’m not disappointed, I want to wait as long as it takes.

👀

This isn’t a place where you wait they do this for you.

Fiverr promotes the gig they believe will bring more profits for their company, like any other company does.

If you believe you creating a gig, and then is fiverr responsibility to promote your services, I believe you are not in the right place.

Hopefully that makes sense!

• Like 7

also, if you dont have a good product and dont know how to get buyers to notice you you wont sell, even if you send buyers request, I am new, and most of the sales ive made come from buyers getting a previous awful service and then getting to me. Do you see where this is going? There are buyers and opportunities, but your service has to be professional, and you have to be professional about what you do,

• Like 4

Well, I find it hard to get that first order. And that makes newcomers quit I think.

I just returned after a long break, because I had gotten an full-time job as a graphic designer. And now it is a real grind to start up again. But I will make it happend! 🙂 Just gotta work hard.

• Like 4

For me, it took a while to get my first order. And the reason I got it was because I researched the site and read so much on the forum, and finally created a niche gig. That gig got me my first customer, and from then my focus was solely on my customers and quality. In terms of gig promotion, there was one particular month when sales were slow where I used a particular social media platform, and searched for people actually looking for my services. I messaged these people directly and professionally, of the 20 messages sent, I got 1 reply and a job. The point I’m trying to make is solidifying what @vibronx said about research. It’s not just about copy and pasting your services and hoping for the best… it’s about taking matters into your own hands in a professional way.

One of my peeves on the forum is that every day/week some sellers post the same subset of questions. When all they had to do was just type it in the search bar, and the answers would appear. It just shows a lack of research, and I’ve personally stopped replying to those.

• Like 7

For me, it took a while to get my first order. And the reason I got it was because I researched the site and read so much on the forum, and finally created a niche gig. That gig got me my first customer, and from then my focus was solely on my customers and quality. In terms of gig promotion, there was one particular month when sales were slow where I used a particular social media platform, and searched for people actually looking for my services. I messaged these people directly and professionally, of the 20 messages sent, I got 1 reply and a job. The point I’m trying to make is solidifying what @vibronx said about research. It’s not just about copy and pasting your services and hoping for the best… it’s about taking matters into your own hands in a professional way.

One of my peeves on the forum is that every day/week some sellers post the same subset of questions. When all they had to do was just type it in the search bar, and the answers would appear. It just shows a lack of research, and I’ve personally stopped replying to those.

Nice Words for New Joiners Thankyou very much @priyab468

• Like 2

👀

This isn’t a place where you wait they do this for you.

Hopefully that makes sense!

i am very very sorry,

• Like 2

Yes please tell us the solution…

I dont think is a matter of just a solution, you have to do a whole analysis of the service youre providing, if its competitive, if your gig and prices are presented well, your attitude, everything, its not magic. If youre lacking in skill then that means that you need to become better, and that takes time and effort. Make sure youre doing the thing you love and not just aiming for the money, because if you just want to focus on earning money there are other ways to do it I believe, like investing and stuff like that (Im not knowleadgable on the subject).

• Like 5

I dont think is a matter of just a solution, you have to do a whole analysis of the service youre providing, if its competitive, if your gig and prices are presented well, your attitude, everything, its not magic. If youre lacking in skill then that means that you need to become better, and that takes time and effort. Make sure youre doing the thing you love and not just aiming for the money, because if you just want to focus on earning money there are other ways to do it I believe, like investing and stuff like that (Im not knowleadgable on the subject).

thanks a lot for your knowledgeable words for us ❤️

I have also mentioned that first learn a specific skill

• Like 5

• 2 years later...

This topic may have been discussed many times but it is a topic that needs to be discussed again and again as the times change.
The title is
If you are not getting orders, what should be done so that you don't get frustrated with your current career?
All respected and experienced people are requested to share their practical experiences
Thank you very much

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 2

2 hours ago, naeem6322 said:

If you are not getting orders, what should be done so that you don't get frustrated with your current career?

Optimize your gig: Make sure your gig description and portfolio are clear, concise, and professional. Highlight your skills and experiences, and offer a unique selling point to attract potential buyers. Another one is to offer competitive prices: Offering reasonable prices can help you stand out from the crowd and attract more clients.

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2