ALL OF MY GIGS ARE INVISIBLE ON THE MARKETPLACE DUE TO MY FLAGGED ACCOUNT

1 hour ago, navid_zafar said:

Even Fiverr staff are misguiding/discouraging people by claiming that the decision is final. Why are they reviewing it once again then?

The results are still not out yet so let's wait for the result on OP's appeal. I hope and pray that OP gets his account back.

But why are you getting so worked up? Fiverr Staff knows these situations better than us so stop blaming them and you have no idea what's right or not.

2 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

People are working hard and earning a 20% commission for Fiverr. Fiverr should be supporting them, not suppressing them.

Yes but what if the sellers breaks the rules? Should Fiverr support them too? Whoever breaks the rule, should be punished! That's what Fiverr is doing!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Whoever breaks the rule, should be punished! That's what Fiverr is doing!

Indeed, anyone who breaks the rules should face penalties. However, where is the evidence to support these claims?

• Like 2

Hi there, I couldn't expect that they continue to say the same things as before. Nothing changed and they even more ignore everything when they can't answer my questions. 

It's disappointing and deplorable to have such bad customer support. They really don't respect sellers at all. I have found that I can not access all my support requests. WOW, I don't think they can restrict my support request. TOO BAD!!

I will keep trying to follow this case and let see if they still keep this service attitude or if there are any improvements. 

Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 14.09.08.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

Indeed, anyone who breaks the rules should face penalties. However, where is the evidence to support these claims?

That's right. Before judging someone guilty, there must be evidence. The law is the same and don't play the jungle law here. You will break the law if you accuse someone without basis. 

• Like 2

On 5/1/2024 at 1:27 PM, smartdezigns said:

The results are still not out yet so let's wait for the result on OP's appeal. I hope and pray that OP gets his account back.

But why are you getting so worked up? Fiverr Staff knows these situations better than us so stop blaming them and you have no idea what's right or not.

Yes but what if the sellers breaks the rules? Should Fiverr support them too? Whoever breaks the rule, should be punished! That's what Fiverr is doing!

I'm not convincing them anything. JUST GIVE ME EVIDENCE. Is it hard enough when you manage the whole system? OR MAYBE THEY DON'T HAVE ??? 

• Like 2

I WOULD LIKE TO EMPHASIZE THAT UP TO NOW, THEY HAVEN'T RESOLVED ANY OF MY QUESTIONS. 

RESTRICT MY ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. 

I condemn their attitude and the way they solve problems that don't lead to results but are vague and baseless. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, tuynhhnyut said:

I'm not convincing them anything. JUST GIVE ME EVIDENCE. Is it hard enough when you manage the whole system? OR MAYBE THEY DON'T HAVE ??? 

They have already told you about their final decision. It's you who is not understanding them. We have told you too that they won't give you any explanation further. So you should understand now and let it go. But obviously it's up to you.

45 minutes ago, tuynhhnyut said:

RESTRICT MY ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. 

No one can do anything about it. That's how Fiverr works! We have to accept their decision no matter what. 

You might have been sending messages to them continuously which is why they restricted you to contact them as well. But I am sorry about everything that you had to face. 

20 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

Do you still need claims? Can't you see already what Fiverr is already doing? Now they have restricted him to everything! 

• Like 2