created my new gigs ,only impressions increase on my gigs not clicks.

ahmad_webs

22 minutes ago, ahmad_webs said:

can web developer do seo ? and how?

Your gig states that you provide Seo as part of your service?   

• SEO Configured & Functional

This therefore tells me that you're fabricating your experience for the sake of sales.  If you don't know how to do something , then don't advertise it. Or I promise it will come back and bite you on your behind.  

• Like 9

Hi. The first tips I will give both of you @mehmayand @ahmad_websis to be patient. There are some who got a first order after a week of creating a gigs. And there are some (like me) who got the first order some months or even years.

That's why, as a new seller, you should work more on your profile and gigs to be the best one. Refer to a success gigs in your category but never copy and paste it. Make it more convincing. And use low competition keyword on your title, tag and description. Choose the best pictures, video you have done to put as portfolio on gigs. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, mehmay said:

Now a days i see my gigs impressions and click getting down, so what can i do with it? Update older gigs or create new gig? Please help 😞

Improve that old gigs is the best option. If you want to test something different to the existed, you can go ahead. New seller have up to 7 gigs. Then you can test many thing and then choose what's work for you. 

Gigs getting down happens to all sellers. That's why I said above that you should put the best you can for your gigs by improving it. Even mine is getting down. But I am not really surprised for the moment as I still have some few request. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ahmad_webs said:

Every day, I try to stay active for 14-15 hours at leastBut my impressions and clicks are average as before. I do not get any buyer messages or any briefs!..

So will you now understand staying online makes no difference? Or will you insist on something that clearly doesn't work?

• Like 3

The quality and relevance of your gig helps with your gig promotion naturally on fiverr so you should put in more work in the process of the gig creation.

And if you're looking to promote your gig on social media or other platforms, content and relevancy is also a big factor here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ahmad_webs said:

Hi everyone, I have completed 42 days on fiverr and still not getting any orders. Share your tips 

I can't see any of your own work on your gig images. Only templates with dummy text on it.

If you use templates then this is just data entry and not web design. 

You have also copied some of your gig description from another freelancer.  (The one I checked anyway) If you can't be bothered to create a gig yourself and rely on copying off others, then why do you expect to stand out from the crowd?   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1