Happy Fiverr Birthday, SunBoat Records!

sunboatrecords

Today is my first birthday as a Fiverr seller.

I created my first gig on December the 20th, 2021 and received my first order on the 28th.

Regular orders did not start flowing in until mid-March. This is where things really took off.

Today, I have completed 186 orders and have 136 reviews. I was also invited to the seller plus program in early June—that was a game changer.

How did I achieve this in such a short time?

By not re-inventing the wheel. I devoured every piece of useful information graciously given by my seniors. I put on my school boy pants and listened to every direction given by my success manager.

And guess what, folks? I do not stay online 24/7. (Couldn't resist).

Last, I am grateful to be a member of this community. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank all the senior sellers who selflessly help the newbies.

I am looking forward to a creative future!

Spyros.

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 10
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

Wahoo!!! Congratulations, @sunboatrecords! Kudos to you and all your hard work. 😊

Bringing in some cake, confetti, and balloons to celebrate your 1 year anniversary with Fiverr!

image.gif.cbcacbf1c4c51afeceea6c85ee45cb51.gif

6 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

How did I achieve this in such a short time?

By not re-inventing the wheel. I devoured every piece of useful information graciously given by my seniors. I put on my school boy pants and listened to every direction given by my success manager.

This is the key! Not only did you put in a lot of effort, you were teachable and willing to implement the necessary changes to grow your business. I wish more newbie sellers on the platform were open (and appreciative) of the resources and support that they have to be successful!

7 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

Last, I am grateful to be a member of this community. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank all the senior sellers who selflessly help the newbies.

I am looking forward to a creative future!

And thanks for all that you do here on the forum, Spyros! I wish the best for you in 2023!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Just now, trombonhero said:

Your Italian is just perfect, you've really surprised me 🤩 Enjoy 😁🎶

I am so happy! I was studying to become a professional opera singer when I was younger but, had to stop due to some unexpected circumstances. I studied Italian for a year in university and also, on my own, through the operas of Giueseppe Verdi, Puccini, Leoncavallo, Donizzeti, Rossini etc.

• Like 13

I'll resist 😉 to not get my Fiverr Birthday wishes hidden, so, just a Happy Fiverr Birthday from me, all the best for your further Fiverr path, and thanks for being a real plus to the forum.

🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩⚒️♻️📊🎖️

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...