My gig lost rank and i am not get order

rokeya10

22 minutes ago, rokeya10 said:

Why Fiverr Gigs Not Getting Impressions Even After Getting Regular Orders?

If you are getting orders regularly, then you don't need to worry too much about gig impressions. Buyers are finding you and you are getting orders. I'd rather get orders than impressions.

Your impressions are not only related to your performance, but the performance of other sellers - if they are getting more orders, have happier customers, or performing better, they will be seen as more "relevant" in search and will have higher impressions than you.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/1/2022 at 1:14 PM, rokeya10 said:

My gig does not get impression enough. 16-20 impression daily but i get order many from social media and good feedback. But my gig impression does not increase. This problem i face around 2 months. I have 109 plus 5 **. what's the solution? anyone know how this problem fix.

First of all, congratulations that your social media hussle is working well. 

I have also been in the same trouble since Jan 2023. I am a level 2 seller but order got decreased a lot. Got good reviews, some old/long-term clients are returning. But that's not enough. 

Can you help me sharing some tips on how you got success in social media in just 1-2 months? I noticed, you first posted about your trouble in october and in then november, you did well on social media. 

So, what's your secret in social media marketting that hit the spot in short time? Your guidance would be helpful for me. 

Thank you. 

• Up 1