My gig lost rank and i am not get order

rokeya10

Don't worry sister. Try to get order from social media by marketing. If you get any client in social media, try to get order from that client in your rank losing gig. Hopefully, If you starting to get order and positive review, your gig's rank will rise. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

My gig does not get impression enough. 16-20 impression daily but i get order many from social media and good feedback. But my gig impression does not increase. This problem i face around 2 months. I have 109 plus 5 **. what's the solution? anyone know how this problem fix.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

21 hours ago, rokeya10 said:

but i get order many from social media and good feedback.

That's wonderful! You are a digital marketer, and it looks like your marketing is working. You are getting orders. 

If you are driving traffic to your gig, buyers will going directly to your gig via gig link (they will not be visiting Fiverr's marketplace to look for you in search).

Impressions and clicks are only related to buyers who find you through Fiverr's marketplace, so those numbers won't increase even though traffic to your gig does.

I wouldn't worry as long as your own marketing is bringing in new buyers. Focus on converting those buyers into repeat buyers so that they keep coming back to order your services.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

I understand your point, Actually when you complete order and get good feedback fiverr give you good impression but i notice that last 3 months not increase impression. Before fiverrr increase gig impression after finish order. But now its not work. If not increase impression gig not rank and not possible to find on search result. I face it last 3 months, not get yet solution.  Thanks for your opinion

• Like 3
  • Up 2

On 11/2/2022 at 5:54 AM, rokeya10 said:

I face it last 3 months, not get yet solution.

I'm guessing the lowered impressions are due to a slow down in orders. If you are delivering less, you could be seen as less relevant in search (and as a result, get less impressions).

Here are your number of reviews that you had over the last 12 months:

• This month so far - 5
  • 1 month ago - 11
  • 2 months ago - 5
  • 3 months ago - 4
  • 4 months ago - 0
  • 5 months ago - 2
  • 6 months ago - 6
  • 7 months ago - 9
  • 8 months ago -  8
  • 9 months ago - 20
  • 10 months ago - 18
  • 11 months ago - 8
  • 12 months ago - 1

Note that you had zero reviews 4 months ago, and the number of orders that your received 2, 3, 4, & 5 months ago were pretty low. So that could explain why you saw less impressions over the last 3 months.

The good news is, your last month was great and you're doing good so far this month. If you continue this trend of increased orders and maintain your good reviews, you should also see your impressions gradually increasing.

To clarify:

There was a gradual slowdown in orders that started 9 months ago up until 4 months ago. The number of orders you received 4 months ago was at its lowest point, which could explain why you saw less impressions over the last 3 months.

You are now trending upward. Your last 4 months were great and if you continue this trend, you should also see your impressions increasing over the next several months (and hopefully beyond). 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 21
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rokeya10 said:

how to make Seo for gig . for 2022 after fiverr update anyone know new technique? kindly give me tips 

you search top seller key word for your Fiverr gig and excellent description search on make your gig. Properly complete your gig and seo your gig picture then publish your gig in Fiverr.  

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

For SEO GIG-

1. A nice and appropriate title including major key word

2. Selecting High searching key word as tag with proper metadata

3. You can use top keyword in price section.

4. Description section is very important. Use your top keyword up to five time in this section. You can check key word density from internet.

5. In FAQ section you can use top key word technically.

6. Use attractive picture in gallery section. All images name will like your gig title name.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Fiverr SEO Tips

• Choose the Right Fiverr SEO Keywords. 
  • Optimize Fiverr Gig URL for SEO. 
  • Optimize Fiverr Gig Title for Keywords & CTR. 
  • Use the Best Tags for Search Engine Optimization. 
  • Offer & Optimize Fiverr Packages. 
  • Add Keywords to the Description.
  • Optimize the FAQs Section. 
  • Put SEO Keywords On Fiverr Images.
  • Include an Optimized Gig Video
  • Create Multiple Fiverr Gigs for SEO
  • Use Strategic Pricing
  • Increase Your Response Rate
  • Complete All Gigs On Time
  • Get More Positive Revi*ews
Edited by rokeya10
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

• rokeya10 changed the title to Fiverr gig seo tips and tricks

You get more orders by EARNING more orders!

Make sure you delivery high-quality work to your clients in order to achieve your buyers' satisfaction.

If your buyers are satisfied with your work, they'll definitely create more [new] buyers for you, either by their positive reviews and feedbacks or by directly recommending your service to others.

That's how you EARN more orders.

• Like 26
  • Up 3

3 minutes ago, bhupoti123 said:

buyer request offer sent everyday 10/15 and 24 hours active on fiveer 

Please Stop!!!!!!

You have no sales on Fiverr, yet you think you can post out of date and inaccurate information to help people?   If you bothered to read the forum you would see that buyer requests are out of date and being active for 24 hours on Fiverr has little or no effect on sales. 

I suggest you concentrate on your own gigs, and growing your own business, as looking at your profile you have a lot of work to do! 

• Like 13
  • Up 3