There is no improvement in the buyer request.

mynul_

1 hour ago, mynul_ said:

n any case, buyer's request doesn't improve, what can be done now?

Hi @mynul_ - Buyer Requests are being discontinued and replaced with Buyer Brief.

It's not worth it to spend any more time on Buyer Requests. It has been discontinued for many sellers already and will soon be completely gone for all sellers. To make the most out of Buyer Briefs, please make sure the "Get briefs" feature is turn on from your Gig page.

• Like 17
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, vickieito said:

replaced with Buyer Brief.

I....wasn't even aware of this!
I'm guessing this new "buyer brief" is equally disastrous as the buyer request?

BTW I keep getting "You're a match!" message from fiverr, I guess this is related to this new feature?
The very funny thing is though, they tell me it's a match but NONE of them never matched my gigs.
Every time I get the you're a match message, I deleted it right away without even checking the contents.  😅

• Like 12
  • Haha 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, mynul_ said:

In any case, buyer's request doesn't improve, what can be done now?

Hello

Well forget Buyer's Requests now because it has been replaced with Get Briefs. You need to check "Gigs" Page, there you will see an option of "Get Briefs (set a rate". Enable it and set a rate of your choice then Fiverr will send a notification if the job matches your rate. 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, zeus777 said:

Every time I get the you're a match message, I deleted it right away without even checking the contents.  😅

I have gotten a few that I have responded to. I like that you can report the spammers with the brief feature. So, you may want to peek at them merely to report spammers. I like the good feeling I get when I do that. 😈

• Like 10
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, zeus777 said:

BTW I keep getting "You're a match!" message from fiverr, I guess this is related to this new feature?
The very funny thing is though, they tell me it's a match but NONE of them never matched my gigs.

The matching process is working so ineffectively, that using the wording "You're a match!" feels like a sarcastic slap in the face.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

I think I found the solution to our problem.

Check out the screenshot.

briefs solution.png

Nah, this is not gonna work. You will still be a match for those rich buyers, whose only requirement to accept your offer is to visit/check their website thoroughly or subscribe to their youtube channel 🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

23 hours ago, zeus777 said:

I've read that in time you might start getting better briefs if you check every match and label it for what it is (that it's spam, or that you don't offer that service, or whatever..).

On the other hand, if you want to stop receiving match messages completely, you can simply turn briefs off.

• Like 5