Not getting orders or satisfactory impressions

thebrandbull

Hello folks,

I am new fiverr seller under Logo Design category. I am not getting proper impressions or clicks. May be due to this, I have not got any orders yet. Can anyone please look into my profile/gigs and genuinely suggest any changes?

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Take care :)

• Like 1

Hi!

From my experience, when you start is quite hard to get orders organically, what i would suggest is that you start to send offers in the Buyers Request section. That way you also will potentially attract traffic to you gig and will also improve on your positioning.

• Like 2

Mmm,

1 hour ago, thebrandbull said:

Thanks @shalockfor helping here. I am sending buyer's requests but as a result I am getting messages in Spam category. Not sure what is happening.

Mmmm, never happened to me before. I work in illustrations so maybe in other fields there are more spam? What i usually do is not to send an offer to every buyer request that appears, i try to filter it a bit specially from some request that are suspicious.

37 minutes ago, shalock said:

Mmm,

Mmmm, never happened to me before. I work in illustrations so maybe in other fields there are more spam? What i usually do is not to send an offer to every buyer request that appears, i try to filter it a bit specially from some request that are suspicious.

I could hardly complete 10 requests per day due to the quality of the request I could see in the logo design category. I send request only to those proposals which fits the best with my knowledge and expertise.

Most of the buyer requests are junk. Its really hard to see someone who is actually tryng to do some meaningful business. Im glad that i dont have to go trough that wasteland again.

Plus, logo design can be one of the most competitive branches ever. There are thousands of other sellers who are tryng to get logo design jobs. This is an issue, i will say that you have to stay unique and eye catching. But i dont know how thats gonna be helpful for you.

You have to be patient. Fiverr rotates gigs to give everyone a chance. Sometimes you will see your impressions go up, sometimes you see they go down. Its the same for all level of sellers. 

But i do have some suggestions for you;

1- Scram that bull idenity. Put your own professionally photographed picture. You are a graphic designer, you know what is professional or not. Keep it real. You are just starting here. Dont act like you are a known big design company. 

2- Use your real name. Dont look like "just another random generated name" 

3- One of your gallery pictures has "the brand bull" logo. Which is different from your profile picture. So which one is it? Get rid of that one.

4- Dont offer unlimited revisions. Ever. Even if you do, dont write it down. It makes you seem like you are unsure about your own work quality.

These things might make you more approachable.

Edited by ozan_erdi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ozan_erdi said:

Most of the buyer requests are junk. Its really hard to see someone who is actually tryng to do some meaningful business. Im glad that i dont have to go trough that wasteland again.

Plus, logo design can be one of the most competitive branches ever. There are thousands of other sellers who are tryng to get logo design jobs. This is an issue, i will say that you have to stay unique and eye catching. But i dont know how thats gonna be helpful for you.

You have to be patient. Fiverr rotates gigs to give everyone a chance. Sometimes you will see your impressions go up, sometimes you see they go down. Its the same for all level of sellers. 

1- Scram that bull idenity. Put your own professionally photographed picture. You are a graphic designer, you know what is professional or not. Keep it real. You are just starting here. Dont act like you are a known big design company. 

3- One of your gallery pictures has "the brand bull" logo. Which is different from your profile picture. So which one is it? Get rid of that one.

4- Dont offer unlimited revisions. Ever. Even if you do, dont write it down. It makes you seem like you are unsure about your own work quality.

I imagine is a matter of luck and also the field you work in. Is true that theres a lot of junk requests, but i've gotten great clients and continue to find great projects through them.

Besides that, yours are great advices and points to consider to improve positioning in the market.

Thanks!

Edited by shalock
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, thebrandbull said:

Hello folks,

I am new fiverr seller under Logo Design category. I am not getting proper impressions or clicks. May be due to this, I have not got any orders yet. Can anyone please look into my profile/gigs and genuinely suggest any changes?

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Take care 🙂

I heard that some projects like Logo Design can generate huge range of clients through landing orders successfully. Don't know why you are not able to land orders successfully yet under this category however do some research or if possible acquire some more technical skills in this area of work. I'm also a new seller and I'm offering proofreading service and I believe in this section landing a single order is a bit difficult as well due to availability of many gigs under this same category in Fiver but I love to proofread documents so I have a passion in this area of work.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 6:58 PM, ozan_erdi said:

Thanks man. Your suggestions really makes sense