What is the minimum cost to build a website?

mash_raju

On 7/24/2022 at 1:42 AM, donnovan86 said:

If that sounds fishy to you.. go for more expensive services.

Haven't you seen that in the fiverr marketplace?

On 7/25/2022 at 3:39 AM, kamran_a_rai said:

There is no fix cost to build a website. It varies by the requirements and by the developers expertise.

Yes, I know that, but someone writes a gig like this Create website only 5$ 
Isn't that funny?

On 7/24/2022 at 3:51 AM, customerin said:

I think they consider this as a way to get maximum orders or get orders very early!

Everyone needs work, but what is the meaning of destroying the marketplace's system?

On 7/24/2022 at 2:53 AM, fkruram said:

I wondered how this is possible. Actually it's a small service.

Its really poor mentality and also destroying rules fiverr marketplace..   

• Like 15
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 7/23/2022 at 11:51 PM, mash_raju said:

I often see many web developers making websites for just 5$. 
How reasonable is this?

28 minutes ago, mash_raju said:

Everyone needs work, but what is the meaning of destroying the marketplace's system?

23 minutes ago, mash_raju said:

Its really poor mentality and also destroying rules fiverr marketplace..   

It sounds like the purpose of this topic is for you to complain that your competition has a lower price point than you. That won't get you anywhere. If you want to compete against those cheap sellers, stop complaining about things you can't control, and find ways to offer a better service, at a fair price point, that YOUR target customers are willing to pay. 

Great, successful sellers don't complain, they find ways to overcome. And yes, you CAN find ways to be better than those sellers. Thousands of other sellers charge much higher prices for web development, here on Fiverr, and have plenty of orders to keep them busy. Figure out how you can too.

And no, their $5 services are not "destroying the marketplace's system". 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 4

On 7/31/2022 at 7:04 AM, psykkopatte said:

I don't know much about it but I'm 100% sure that it can't cost 5 or 10 €

Yes.. I agree with you..

On 7/31/2022 at 11:20 AM, akgmikhailov said:

300-1500$

Obviously 100% agree with you...This is the right price.. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

I need to point out that the term "build" in the context of a website is a very broad term.

I can "build" you a website in less than 30 minutes by installing wordpress, tacking on a free theme and making a super basic homepage.

Maybe that's what they're selling for $5. Does the client want more than that? Why, hello addons!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Basically for a professional website, It costs reach about 500 USD. You needs to purchase Domain, Hosting, Theme, Plugin and Developer Charge.. 
Domain and Hosting costs about 100 of dollars, Theme average cost 60 dollar, Plugin costs 200 or more as per requirements. And Developer charge about 200-250 USD

Some developer do with USD 5 but a professional developer won't agree with 5 USD as developing a website

• Like 10
  • Up 2

• 2 months later...

I don't think a good website can cost $5 because it's too cheap. I think that for $5, you get a website built entirely on templates, but you can also do it yourself. Websites play a huge role in a company's operations today. Our company uses the website to promote our services. Still, we also use Apiip to find out the location of our visitors. It is very useful information for marketing strategy.

Edited by nicholleiwaoka7
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3