My Achievements Rank: Grand Master

mobaswiraaktar

3 hours ago, smashradio said:

Haha. Actually, they do have sacrifices, but only symbolic (think pins in dolls and burning of pictures to "sacrifice" someone they hate). 

But I already have my own religion. Praise be to the Fiverr Totem. All hail High Priest @newsmike

Crypto GIF by MAKA Finance

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

I apologize but I have nothing useful to add right now. But I just can't refrain from saying, "What the heezy?" I mean, what are we supposed to be praying for you to have or do? You obviously are moving in the right direction of persistence (aka annoyance) since you are a Grand Master on the forum. Apply that same effort and dedication to your services, and maybe one day you'll make it to the top as a seller, too. Unless you already have...I haven't checked. Let me get off here before I write the wrong thing...

• Like 7

@mariashtelle1

Keep praying!

On 7/13/2022 at 8:58 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

I was praying so much that your spamming will stop soon

@newsmike

The teeth! angry?

On 7/13/2022 at 9:12 PM, newsmike said:

Abracadabra, Fiberr totem grants your wish. 

Items similar to Hand Carved Tiki Totem on Etsy

@smashradio 

Wake up! Come back to the future!

23 minutes ago, smashradio said:

This whole thing reminds me of Married with Children. 

Grand Master B!

@lloydsolutions

then why people run for badges?

On 7/13/2022 at 9:30 PM, lloydsolutions said:

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway". 

@catwriter

I think you should..

On 7/13/2022 at 9:38 PM, catwriter said:

Do you still want me to pray for you? To Satan?

@vickiespencer

Thank you, congratulation hahaha

On 7/14/2022 at 1:45 AM, vickiespencer said:

Fingers crossed and praying that all spamming will cease on the forum.

@vickieito

What are you talking about?

19 hours ago, vickieito said:

That is the fastest I've ever seen! And it's impressive because you did it in 23 days with a reputation score of <100 and only 21 posts.

@donnovan86

And can be manipulated in reverse way?

8 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

And it shows that anything can be manipulated.

@imagination7413

Reporting is a good practice, isn't it?

8 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Those actually can be reported.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

10 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

It only took me a year to figure out the correct wording using the 2021 rules.

And I figure it out just after I read your comment, haha! And that's the actual power of forum!

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Just now, seven_sign said:

There is nothing about present. Every second becomes past. Haha

Don't forget that effect can sometimes precede cause. A reaction can be observed before the action which initiated it. Every second might become the past, but who are we to say that this is not just a reaction happening before something that happened in the past? 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

4 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Hahahahahahahahaha (in an effort not to spam, just pretend like this laugh goes on for several minutes). 

7 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It seems that she was demoted. 

In that case if the specific member can't react to the similar old threads again, then it will be harder to achieve the level now!

• Like 6
  • Up 3

4 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

In that case if the specific member can't react to the similar old threads again, then it will be harder to achieve the level now!

If you ask me, the whole level system is flawed. It encourages people to react to everything they see and post random "thank you" posts. I would much rather have a system that's based on reputation points combined with the time you've been a member on the forum. Being awarded for writing pointless replies and spamming the like button (I received like 200 notifications today, from random "likers" out there who are chasing levels). I don't mind getting likes, of course, but when they mean nothing, and I get 50 likes from the same person on posts I wrote a year ago, it becomes an annoyance. 

• Like 5
  • Up 5

On 7/13/2022 at 4:58 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

I was praying so much that your spamming will stop soon that I even had to put you into the ignore list not to see your hundreds of likes on old and every single new thread.
So hopefully my prayers were heard and now that you have your grand master you will stop that spamming and serial liking of all posts. 

It's exactly what I thought right before I started to read, you always throw the best replies 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 5

On 7/13/2022 at 5:58 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

So hopefully my prayers were heard and now that you have your grand master you will stop that spamming and serial liking of all posts. 

Unfortunately they demoted here, so we can expect even more SPAM... 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

34 minutes ago, moikchap said:

I wonder how many "Grand Masters" there are. There's a dozen in this thread alone.

Dunno, but the collective amount of reputation in this thread is impressive.

34 minutes ago, moikchap said:

If you guys go to your Badges page, what does it say for "Top% of users"?

If you mean the Rank Progress, 1%, but that doesn't mean much.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 4
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Unfortunately they demoted here, so we can expect even more SPAM... 

oh well…. At least I’m glad to see that there is demotion for spamming and hopefully OP and other sellers will get a hint. 

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

would much rather have a system that's based on reputation points combined with the time you've been a member on the forum.

There is, that’s our reputation score and that’s the one that is taken into account for removing restrictions like amount of posts or replies you can post during 24 hours etc. But no one pays attention to that because badges are more flashy flashy 😫

• Like 7