My Achievements Rank: Grand Master

mobaswiraaktar

7 minutes ago, mobaswiraaktar said:

I achieve the rank: of Grand Master in Fiverr form in a short time. 
Pray for me.

I was praying so much that your spamming will stop soon that I even had to put you into the ignore list not to see your hundreds of likes on old and every single new thread.
So hopefully my prayers were heard and now that you have your grand master you will stop that spamming and serial liking of all posts. 

• Like 15
  • Haha 11
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I was praying so much that your spamming will stop soon that I even had to put you into the ignore list not to see your hundreds of likes on old and every single new thread.
So hopefully my prayers were heard and now that you have your grand master you will stop that spamming and serial liking of all posts. 

OK, Thanks for advice. I will obey you

• Like 11
  • Up 2

21 minutes ago, mobaswiraaktar said:

Pray for me.

Grand Master

Thanks Fiverr
Mobaswira Aktar

Did you do it all by yourself, or did you assemble a team for this? 

• Like 7
  • Haha 4
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Abracadabra, Fiberr totem grants your wish. 

Items similar to Hand Carved Tiki Totem on Etsy

• Like 9
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

38 minutes ago, mobaswiraaktar said:

Just for information: 

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway". 

The above is from here:

• Like 9
  • Up 5

17 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Abracadabra, Fiberr totem grants your wish. 

Too bad they don’t know that as soon as you log out of fiverr forum then fiber totem send all his impressions to your gig. The longer you logged out the more impressions you get! 

• Like 8
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, catwriter said:

What if I'm a Satanist? Do you still want me to pray for you? To Satan?

Actually, Satanists don't pray. They don't believe in the "devil" and Satanism is only a symbol, sort of like a big f - u to the establishment and a symbol of the carnal over spiritual, earthly joy before religious pipedreams and "sin? yes please". 

It's an atheistic philosophy and they even have their own church, bible (which is actually a surprisingly good book) written by a guy who had his house full of wax dolls and a pet lion in the middle of Frisco in the 60s. Went by the dame of "the Doctor" among friends, but I think his name is cooler: Anton Szandor LaVey. 

So that's your daily religious update from Mr. Smash, high-priest of the church of the downed monkeylord stick man of doom and gloom. 

(I have a degree in history of religions and I'm a nerd who thinks occultists with pet lions are fascinating)

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 9
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I'd love hear your take on L. Ron Hubbard

I like to believe that I'm an intelligent guy. For that reason, I don't have a public, personal opinion on Scientology. What I can say is that I have refused to work with the church of Scientology, due to their strict contracts and terms. I've been offered a few VO projects from "Golden Era Productions" over the years. 

Personally, I'm a conservative atheist (basically take all the good old conservative values of a good, Christian family, remove the religion, and you have Mr. Smash).

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, mobaswiraaktar said:

Wow! That is the fastest I've ever seen! And it's impressive because you did it in 23 days with a reputation score of <100 and only 21 posts. That means you did "do it yourself" without having any followers liking your content to help you along. That also means you had to have reacted to over 308 posts per day to achieve your Grand Master status.

Although I don't argue with serial liking @mariashtelle1's posts (I'm guilty of it too!), I was impressed with how you strategically picked content with a lot of comments so that you could reach your reaction quota very quickly each day. You were very efficient.

I also noticed that you joined Fiverr the same day that you joined the forum. So you are still a New Seller with only two orders. You'll find that the platform is gamified as well, and there are statistics that you need to keep track of and targets to meet to achieve different seller levels. You can read about these requirements here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels

If you focus on leveling up your business, now is a great time. Mark July 15th as your starting date and try to get to the next level by August 15th (the next evaluation date). This would be the fastest you could level up your Fiverr business. Then, focus on getting to Level 2. This process of growing your Fiverr business is a lot more fun (but is also a lot more work) than leveling up on the forum. It also earns you more money.

However, please note that your activity on the platform (although gamified) is not a game - it is a business.

Leveling up your business is all about treating your business like a business. Businesses need to be maintained. There are profits and expenses to monitor, efficiencies and time management that needs to be tracked, targets that need to be met, documentation that needs to be organized, problems that need to be solved, and quality that needs to be measured so that your business thrives.

You also have to be really good at what you do and consistently deliver a quality experiences and services to grow your business.

Everything you do in your business should be for the purpose of making you money. Otherwise, it's just another hobby or game that takes up your time.

I think you can do it! I'm following you now because I want to see where your business is on August 15th. 😊 Good luck!

• Like 14
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

Wow! That is the fastest I've ever seen! And it's impressive because you did it in 23 days with a reputation score of <100 and only 21 posts. That means you did "do it yourself" without having any followers liking your content to help you along. That also means you had to have reacted to over 308 posts per day to achieve your Grand Master status.

Although I don't argue with serial liking @mariashtelle1's posts (I'm guilty of it too!), I was impressed with how you strategically picked content with a lot of comments so that you could reach your reaction quota very quickly each day. You were very efficient.

I also noticed that you joined Fiverr the same day that you joined the forum. So you are still a New Seller with only two orders. You'll find that the platform is gamified as well, and there are statistics that you need to keep track of and targets to meet to achieve different seller levels. You can read about these requirements here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels

If you focus on leveling up your business, now is a great time. Mark July 15th as your starting date and try to get to the next level by August 15th (the next evaluation date). This would be the fastest you could level up your Fiverr business. Then, focus on getting to Level 2. This process of growing your Fiverr business is a lot more fun (but is also a lot more work) than leveling up on the forum. It also earns you more money.

However, please note that your activity on the platform (although gamified) is not a game - it is a business.

Leveling up your business is all about treating your business like a business. Businesses need to be maintained. There are profits and expenses to monitor, efficiencies and time management that needs to be tracked, targets that need to be met, documentation that needs to be organized, problems that need to be solved, and quality that needs to be measured so that your business thrives.

You also have to be really good at what you do and consistently deliver a quality experiences and services to grow your business.

Everything you do in your business should be for the purpose of making you money. Otherwise, it's just another hobby or game that takes up your time.

I think you can do it! I'm following you now because I want to see where your business is on August 15th. 😊 Good luck!

Thank you so much @vickieito for great tips
Love of my heart ❤️

• Like 8
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, vickieito said:

Wow, that's awesome advice. you are right achieving Rank isn't nothing do with fiverr business. Rather than reacting on post we should focus on  business.
I used forum after two years of joining fiverr, purpose was to coming here to get a solution regarding the fiverr violation of term and conditions. But i saw here is very talented and amazing persons, they are sharing their experiences i like it alot. I come to forum every at least once not to like to read the question.

However your observations of archiving her grand rank is great.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

I was impressed with how you strategically picked content with a lot of comments so that you could reach your reaction quota very quickly each day. You were very efficient.

It was disturbing, I received dozens of updates on the forum that she liked my content EVERY DAY. I assume this is one of the many people that think being a high level on the forum will bring in orders. Newsflash, it won't. What it did is it annoyed a lot of people, I am definitely annoyed by these people that constantly like posts just to gain levels. Or those people that only post things like Congrats, Thank you, etc. But I guess this is the forum... And it shows that anything can be manipulated. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4

17 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Or those people that only post things like Congrats, Thank you, etc.

Those actually can be reported. Forum rule 8b states:

8. [...] Bumping and cross-posting is not explicitly disallowed but is discouraged and if abused will result in the removal of posts.

So, if A) a single person is rapidly posting nothing but copy/paste, or B) a single topic is getting nothing but zero-content bumps: It CAN be reported.

I've been making an attempt to clean up some of the "Tips" category topics, specifically. I always post a reason for reporting, though, which makes the process slow, but it's great to see many of the "Tips" a bit more readable.

Zero-content bump. Forum rule 8b.

^ The specific message I use to report.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, vickieito said:

Wow! That is the fastest I've ever seen!

Vickie: You are a fast learner. There's now a spot with your name on it on the Fiverr Totem. Welcome to the club! 

As is customary when a new member earns their Totem, you receive one free Conga robot vacuum*. I'm sure you'll love it!

CONGA Serie 1091 Robot Aspiradora 2600MAH 160MIN 64DB

*Shipping and the individual purchase, including payment of all costs, taxes, the purchase price, shipping, fees and usage of the unit, must be covered by the individual receiving this honor. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

23 hours ago, newsmike said:

make a human sacrifice for me

That would sound more interesting than all those "pray for me" posts. Too bad it would also be illegal.

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

Actually, Satanists don't pray.

Thank you for that bit of info (I knew a bunch of things about them and their founder already, but I've never paid attention to what the actual practice might look like (except that there would definitely not be any sacrifices, human or animal)). I guess the next time someone nags us to pray for them, I'll ask: "What if I'm a Satanist? Satanists don't pray."

• Like 8
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

That would sound more interesting than all those "pray for me" posts. Too bad it would also be illegal.

Thank you for that bit of info (I knew a bunch of things about them and their founder already, but I've never paid attention to what the actual practice might look like (except that there would definitely not be any sacrifices, human or animal)). I guess the next time someone nags us to pray for them, I'll ask: "What if I'm a Satanist? Satanists don't pray."

Haha. Actually, they do have sacrifices, but only symbolic (think pins in dolls and burning of pictures to "sacrifice" someone they hate). 

But I already have my own religion. Praise be to the Fiverr Totem. All hail High Priest @newsmike

• Like 10
  • Up 1