My seller no longer replying me since last three days I sent him money and he still comes online

jollywooproduct

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't understand how people think it's legal to use Fiverr to find sellers, but then you pay outside of the platform. Obviously Fiverr wants a cut of the deal, since you found the seller on this platform, that's why it's specified in their rules that all transactions need to take place through Fiverr. At this point, unless the seller provides the content voluntarily, you flushed $70 down the toilet, as the transaction didn't take place on Fiverr and you broke the rules. Did you request for a payment outside of Fiverr, or did the seller ask for that? At most you can report him for doing transactions outside of the platform, but that also means your account might be removed because you also broke the rules.. 

• Like 14

But the seller said fiver allows them to accept payment through paypal Family and friends. He sent custom offer which I accepted,but trying to make payment my paypal connected didn't work, we tried but all to no avail, tried to download fiver app still no way, so when I checked his bio he just he delivered customers job a day ago before, then decided I paid him using the FNF he said fiverr allows

• Like 4

But the seller said fiver allows them to accept payment through paypal Family and friends. He sent custom offer which I accepted,but trying to make payment my paypal connected didn't work, we tried but all to no avail, tried to download fiver app still no way, so when I checked his bio he just he delivered customers job a day ago before, then decided I paid him using the FNF he said fiverr allows. Then I also saw an order was in queue after I paid, but don't know if it was mine. Then after  days he replied me. But just found out that the seller is no longer available on fiverr, that's what I saw now

Edited by jollywooproduct
  • Like 5