Jump to content

Gig promote Feature


timir69
 Share

Recommended Posts

HI, good people out there, I was facing an issue with the gig promotion feature. If you take the facility of promoting your gig service then you will get more orders and first-page ranking but if you did any bad job or any other mistake like rating, canceling an order, etc that will make your gig down by promoting a feature that means you can't use anymore the feature. Then the fiver algorithm will push your gig to the very last page of the gig search for that reason you will not get any order but if you send a buyer request then you may get the order. So I don't think that feature will be a good idea to use who only depend on a single gig. If you do a great job then the buyer will come again and again, also organic promotion ranking for the gig will help you more stable order regularly, In my experience, you should avoid the feature. 

 

Thank you 

Edited by timir69
  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • timir69 changed the title to Gig promote Feature
15 hours ago, timir69 said:

if you did any bad job or any other mistake like rating, canceling an order, etc that will make your gig down by promoting a feature that means you can't use anymore the feature. Then the fiver algorithm will push your gig to the very last page of the gig search for that reason

As it should.  Those are reasons why a gig should be sent to a place where it is never seen.  Stores put the good stuff in the window, and the clearance stuff in the basement for a reason. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, timir69 said:

then you will get more orders and first-page ranking

You have the possibility of getting more orders and being presented to relevant customers, absolutely no guarantee this is going to happen. Gig promotion is not a magic bullet, it is just one of multiple ways for Fiverr getting you in front of prospective clients.  At that point, it is up to you to be a good businessperson. 

 

  • Like 6
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, newsmike said:

As it should.  Those are reasons why a gig should be sent to a place where it is never seen.  Stores put the good stuff in the window, and the clearance stuff in the basement for a reason. 

exactly 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cs_evans said:

You have the possibility of getting more orders and being presented to relevant customers, absolutely no guarantee this is going to happen. Gig promotion is not a magic bullet, it is just one of the multiple ways for Fiverr to get you in front of prospective clients.  At that point, it is up to you to be a good businessperson. 

 

yes that's why there is criteria for this feature 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...