Tell me about your experience at Fiverr

aleksua

4 hours ago, aleksua said:

Tell me about your experience at Fiverr, I'd be very interested in reading♥

You are doing well as you joined Fiverr in March and already have 3 orders! Good for you! Some people have been working on Fiverr for two years yet only have an average of 2 orders a month.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi aleksua, I made a post about my amazing and interesting experience on fiverr so far. It's now been 3 months since I created my gigs and I have since stuck with the gig that was most popular. Now having completed 54 orders. Lots of learning, lots of different kinds of customers, lots of being able to use my creativity but also discovering how not to burn myself out. 🙂 I wish you continued luck and prosperity in your freelancing journey!

On 5/3/2022 at 1:03 AM, gayanchamira said:

Fiverr is the first and only platform i earn money im really enjoy the earning and it user friendly environment, safe handling and forum as well. i like to work here as part time freelancer with  a main job. 

Wow. Great experiences!

Started Fiverr since Nov 2021.

I can say Fiverr is a good platform for freelancing but need to aware of buyers want free works...

Met a lot of buyers who want free work or super low cheap price even though I had already set my price at quite low range price and they even want me to work more cheaper...

I could not accept their "super low price" so I refuse their invitations...

Turning down these buyers, I ended up no order last month... 😅

Hopefully my freelancing will go well and gets more orders from now on~~~😉

Wish every freelancer on Fiverr all the best!~

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2022 at 6:26 PM, ubun97 said:

Started Fiverr since Nov 2021.

I can say Fiverr is a good platform for freelancing but need to aware of buyers want free works...

Met a lot of buyers who want free work or super low cheap price even though I had already set my price at quite low range price and they even want me to work more cheaper...

I could not accept their "super low price" so I refuse their invitations...

Turning down these buyers, I ended up no order last month... 😅

Hopefully my freelancing will go well and gets more orders from now on~~~😉

Wish every freelancer on Fiverr all the best!~

Thats true

Archived