Fiverr not support sellrs then why cut huge amout 20%?

digitalmarketr9

Question

With out hearing seller, fiverr canceled the orders and 100% refunded to buyers, not even 50, 50, even we complete 98% work. After refunded buyer's review show at seller profile, but seller has no option to write review at buyer's profile. where is the justice? why they chagre 20% with 0% support.

9 answers to this question

That's not fair at all. Fiverr should listen both the parties and then come to particular decision.

I feel sad for you, you have worked so much and didn't get the penny 😢, Dont worry I am with you, my dear fellow freelancer. Just chill cause maybe you didn't get the money, but you did get the experience and It will help you to deal clients more easily in future.

Take care 

-Inpaper 

7 hours ago, digitalmarketr9 said:

but seller has no option to write review at buyer's profile

At least, you can reply to the buyer's review on your profile, though, and tell your side of the story.

Do that, but do it after you calmed down, and write your reply offline and let it sit for a while. Think about it:

• Does it sound professional?
  • Would you yourself still buy from a seller who wrote that kind of reply to feedback from their customer?
  • Would you maybe even buy all the more from a seller who wrote that kind of response in reply to such a customer's feedback?

Once you can say "Yes" to one or more of these questions, copy and paste your reply.

Regarding justice, I fear justice is a rather subjective concept, and it's best to not count on it, too.

As for the 20%, that's not just for support (although I have quite a support ticket history, and while not all my support requests were successful, many were). If you didn't have your Fiverr account, would you earn as well through your own website, would as many customers find you, would you want to write invoices, handle billing, write reminders, etc., and your own costs for website URL, hosting, marketing, payment gateway use, and the like would be less than 20%?
If no, the 20% may be more justified than you want to think at the moment (understandably, while being upset about an issue), if yes, well, maybe do all of that yourself and save the difference. That's not to say I wouldn't be happy if Fiverr's cut was just, let's say 5% 😉, of course, but it is what it is.

44 minutes ago, miiila said:

That's not to say I wouldn't be happy if Fiverr's cut was just, let's say 5% 😉

You forgot the emoji in your quote, 5 was a joke, but for the sake of the argument, let's say 10%, and I'll live with 1.5 times worse service, or maybe there are some cost-cutting measures that wouldn't necessarily come at the cost of worse service, too ☺️

Whenever I face any difficulties I reach to fiverr support and I would say I get tremendous support from the team of course. Well, when we come to fiverr to do work fiverr gives us Clients. However, we do struggle to rank our gigs up to get Clients through it, to get Clients through buyer requests. In general, when you try to get Clients from your social media platforms, you need to convince them to purchase your service but here you don't have to convince any Client. On the other hand, your Client already convinced to hire someone for his works. Though it's bit high 20% but after considering all of these sort of things it's fair.

On 3/24/2022 at 11:32 PM, miiila said:

At least, you can reply to the buyer's review on your profile, though, and tell your side of the story.

Do that, but do it after you calmed down, and write your reply offline and let it sit for a while. Think about it:

• Does it sound professional?
  • Would you yourself still buy from a seller who wrote that kind of reply to feedback from their customer?
  • Would you maybe even buy all the more from a seller who wrote that kind of response in reply to such a customer's feedback?

Once you can say "Yes" to one or more of these questions, copy and paste your reply.

Regarding justice, I fear justice is a rather subjective concept, and it's best to not count on it, too.

As for the 20%, that's not just for support (although I have quite a support ticket history, and while not all my support requests were successful, many were). If you didn't have your Fiverr account, would you earn as well through your own website, would as many customers find you, would you want to write invoices, handle billing, write reminders, etc., and your own costs for website URL, hosting, marketing, payment gateway use, and the like would be less than 20%?
If no, the 20% may be more justified than you want to think at the moment (understandably, while being upset about an issue), if yes, well, maybe do all of that yourself and save the difference. That's not to say I wouldn't be happy if Fiverr's cut was just, let's say 5% 😉, of course, but it is what it is.

Hi, Thanks for you detailed reply, but I was also use upwork, they also cut 20% but there support team was graet, they don't do injustic. They listen both parties and then do justice, they don't gave favour to buyer or seller. I really disappoint from Fiverr support. 

23 hours ago, shimul8693 said:

Whenever I face any difficulties I reach to fiverr support and I would say I get tremendous support from the team of course. Well, when we come to fiverr to do work fiverr gives us Clients. However, we do struggle to rank our gigs up to get Clients through it, to get Clients through buyer requests. In general, when you try to get Clients from your social media platforms, you need to convince them to purchase your service but here you don't have to convince any Client. On the other hand, your Client already convinced to hire someone for his works. Though it's bit high 20% but after considering all of these sort of things it's fair.

every thing is fine, but doing justice and listening us also considering.

Archived