Live stream: "Deep dive into gig creation" 1/12/2022 7:30 pm GMT +2

frank_d

UPDATE:

I scheduled the stream for tomorrow, here's the link for anyone not already subscribed to my channel:

I apologize if this is abrupt, but I really want this gig to be published tomorrow, I can explain why on the stream. 🙂

Hey gang!

I just now got approval from Fiverr to expand my services in a completely new subcategory (lots of brand new burocracy for Pro sellers turns out) and I am ready to start actually publishing my new gig.

I was actually ready since last week, but I wasn't aware of all the forms I needed to fill out just to get to publish on a new category.

So I cooled off while waiting, and I had this idea:

Is anyone interested in a live stream of the entire process?

I can stream all the steps I take when publishing the gig, take questions that come up as I go and maybe help sellers in the process.

This isn't going to be a marathon, as I have my materials ready to go. So no time will be wasted in me trying to come up with the gig description copy etc. 

It's just going to be me, unscripted, talking out loud as I make choices on screen.

If you are interested, just comment below and let me know and I will start setting things up!

I will wait for 24 hours to see if enough people are interested in this and then I will update the post with a link.

So follow this post if you commented to express an interest!

Friday would be a great day for the stream I think. 

Edited by frank_d
Added scheduled stream link
  • Like 70
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 8

• frank_d changed the title to Live stream idea: "Deep dive into gig creation" Let me know if interested!

@frank_d - always happy to learn new techniques from an established & successful seller - count me in. (might be the same as @imagination7413, as Fridays can be difficult due to family commitments), but will definitely view it when I'm next available. 

Note: I'm amazed there aren't more take ups for your kind offer - all those people on here who moan that they're not getting any business...:classic_unsure:  

• Like 27
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

@imagination7413 @fiveroptic1
which day would work for you instead?

@aarontgladiator there are two main reasons for me personally:

a) I want to be able to answer questions as I go along.

b) I don’t want to spend time editing afterwards.

The stream will still remain accessible as a recording for everyone to watch whenever they want, so, it’s a win-win.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 3

@fiveroptic1

I’m GMT +2.

Let’s wait and see if @imagination7413 can do a different day.

To be honest I am quite surprised with how few people have taken me up on this.

Not sure if it’s where/when I posted it or the offer itself.

So if this is something that will benefit a handful of people let’s try to find a day that works for everyone involved.

• Like 30
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frank_d said:

Not sure if it’s where/when I posted it or the offer itself.

I've seen this post only now, "posted 18 hours ago", maybe leave it up a little longer than a day. Day of the week doesn't matter much, happy with anything the "majority" can attend.

6 hours ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Note: I'm amazed there aren't more take ups for your kind offer - all those people on here who moan that they're not getting any business...:classic_unsure: 

Indeed. But it always seemed to be the way that actually helpful posts are majorly read by those who need the least help, I wonder why (not really).

• Like 27
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1