Capture This: Photography Month on Fiverr

n_benzbar

Hey all,

Not sure if you’ve seen it yet but Fiverr is officially launching Photography Month to help celebrate and support its growing community of professional photographers and photography services.

There are lots going on this month which you can check out on our landing page here, including:

• An amazing global photography contest with massive prizes
  • A week of digital events and workshops to take your photography skills to the next level
  • In-person events in NYC, CDMX, Berlin, London, and Sydney
  • Celebrating the work of our Fiverr freelance photographers across all our social channels
  • Educational content for Buyers around the need for photography services

And more! What do you want to see during Photography Month? Let us know!

CaptureThis OnFiverr.png

• Like 9

This sounds fantastic, and I immediately started getting ideas. Sadly, I'm an amateur photographer, not a pro, and am not confident enough to open a photography gig in order to enter.

So, I'll just offer a quick 'good luck' to those who do choose to enter. May the dust and water stay off your lenses, the lighting be perfect for your desired effect, the clever shooting angles be safe to attempt, and the subject(s) be cooperative. 

---

@vickiespencer

Did you (or your husband) see this?

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Since the onset of the pandemic, the art of “making a living” has been reshaped, reconsidered, and altogether revolutionized, as we saw businesses go from fully in-office to fully remote to somewhere in between. All the while, employees reassessed their career goals and preferences, clearing a path to the rise of freelancing. It’s safe to say, work as we once knew it is a thing of the past.

Well, we love a good shake-up of the status quo, which is why we chose contemporary work life as the theme of our first-ever Work Life Photographer of the Year Contest. 

With an all-star panel of judges featuring renowned photographers, Fiverr is challenging freelance photographers across the globe to capture the humanity and diversity of work as it stands today.

Judges are amazing photographers, prizes are huge and we have a6 different categories you can apply in. Get all the info here> https://photographycontest.fiverr.com/2023

Submission is closing April 13th - Hurry!

post-1.png

post-3.png

post-5.png

post-6.png

• Like 6

On 4/10/2023 at 4:31 PM, imagination7413 said:

What photography classes are you referencing?

I recieved an email today offering, "photography-focused virtual series, coming to you daily between the 17th and 21st of April."

It's under Lights. Camera. Learn.

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/photography-month?utm_source=appb&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Buyers_Sellers_VerticalMonth_Reminder_2023_Localized&utm_content=CTA

• Like 5