Live stream: "Deep dive into gig creation" 1/12/2022 7:30 pm GMT +2

• frank_d changed the title to Live stream idea: "Deep dive into gig creation" Let me know if interested!

@frank_d - always happy to learn new techniques from an established & successful seller - count me in. (might be the same as @imagination7413, as Fridays can be difficult due to family commitments), but will definitely view it when I'm next available. 

Note: I'm amazed there aren't more take ups for your kind offer - all those people on here who moan that they're not getting any business...:classic_unsure:  

• Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

@imagination7413 @fiveroptic1
which day would work for you instead?

@aarontgladiator there are two main reasons for me personally:

a) I want to be able to answer questions as I go along.

b) I don’t want to spend time editing afterwards.

The stream will still remain accessible as a recording for everyone to watch whenever they want, so, it’s a win-win.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

@fiveroptic1

I’m GMT +2.

Let’s wait and see if @imagination7413 can do a different day.

To be honest I am quite surprised with how few people have taken me up on this.

Not sure if it’s where/when I posted it or the offer itself.

So if this is something that will benefit a handful of people let’s try to find a day that works for everyone involved.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frank_d said:

Not sure if it’s where/when I posted it or the offer itself.

I've seen this post only now, "posted 18 hours ago", maybe leave it up a little longer than a day. Day of the week doesn't matter much, happy with anything the "majority" can attend.

6 hours ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Note: I'm amazed there aren't more take ups for your kind offer - all those people on here who moan that they're not getting any business...:classic_unsure: 

Indeed. But it always seemed to be the way that actually helpful posts are majorly read by those who need the least help, I wonder why (not really).

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

OK seems like there’s some interest, so I will update this post with a link and time/date in a few hours.

I may need to push for maybe even today/tomorrow as I would really like to publish my gig ASAP. 🙂

• Like 23

• frank_d changed the title to Live stream: "Deep dive into gig creation" 1/12/2022 7:30 pm GMT +2