Tips from a Top Rated Seller - Tip 6

manuelmarino

This post is linked to Tips from a Top Rated Seller - Tip 1 | Tip 2 | Tip 3 | Tip 4 | Tip 5

In these new posts I'll give you Tips to improve as Seller, and I will use my experience as Top Rated Seller. Please refer to my Forum profile where you can find my Fiverr link, since I'll use my Fiverr pages as references.

Tip 6 – The truth of the search engine

Ok, you followed me in this optimization run, improved your profile and your GIGs to have more visitors and hopefully more conversions.

But you ask me: I still get low traffic on my GIG! I’ve got just few hundred impressions PER WEEK!

Ok, that’s the reason of this Tip 6. The search engine.

If you deserve to appear no more than 200 times per week, you won’t appear more. Even if you have all those keywords with all those combinations 😊

This is connected to reputation, to the placement in the keyword lists and so on. It’s time you work hard to improve! You need to raise in the lists, and the best way is to work, deliver impressive jobs, earn money and reputation.

In this moment I can’t tell you more, it’s up to you. I gave you so many tips, you really improved, but to raise in the lists you need to work hard 🙂

Happy freelancing!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 7:42 PM, manuelmarino said:

This post is linked to Tips from a Top Rated Seller - Tip 1 | Tip 2 | Tip 3 | Tip 4 | Tip 5

In these new posts I'll give you Tips to improve as Seller, and I will use my experience as Top Rated Seller. Please refer to my Forum profile where you can find my Fiverr link, since I'll use my Fiverr pages as references.

Tip 6 – The truth of the search engine

Ok, you followed me in this optimization run, improved your profile and your GIGs to have more visitors and hopefully more conversions.

But you ask me: I still get low traffic on my GIG! I’ve got just few hundred impressions PER WEEK!

Ok, that’s the reason of this Tip 6. The search engine.

If you deserve to appear no more than 200 times per week, you won’t appear more. Even if you have all those keywords with all those combinations 😊

This is connected to reputation, to the placement in the keyword lists and so on. It’s time you work hard to improve! You need to raise in the lists, and the best way is to work, deliver impressive jobs, earn money and reputation.

In this moment I can’t tell you more, it’s up to you. I gave you so many tips, you really improved, but to raise in the lists you need to work hard 🙂

Happy freelancing!

This is really not a tip or even advice.

If you want to keep posting “tips” on the forum then I do suggest you work on your content a bit more.

If you are a successful seller on this platform, try to share actionable advice that worked for you personally please.

Saying that the search engine is “connected to reputation” and how in order to improve one must “earn money and reputation” is not advice.

Just my two cents.

9 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

that's fine, but I repeat, start a new topic on that. It's useless just replying here. It deserves a new topic 👍

I have no way of knowing you are replying to me unless you @ me or quote me.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 10:23 PM, manuelmarino said:

that's fine, but I repeat, start a new topic on that. It's useless just replying here. It deserves a new topic 👍

Please provide a reasonable tips that really helps you to achieve your goals or how to overcome the obstacles which you faces every time in order to improve seller level? I think this will really help us for motivation. Thanks 

Archived