Tips from a Top Rated Seller - Tip 5

manuelmarino

This post is linked to Tips from a Top Rated Seller - Tip 1 | Tip 2 | Tip 3 | Tip 4

In these new posts I'll give you Tips to improve as Seller, and I will use my experience as Top Rated Seller. Please refer to my Forum profile where you can find my Fiverr link, since I'll use my Fiverr pages as references.

Tip 5 – GIG Graphic Style

Ok, you worked to create a cool profile, you worked on the GIGs, you found cool keywords etc.

But still you forget something: your style, your brand.

Time to talk about branding your GIGs!

You must find a unique graphic style for all your GIGs.

As always, let’s consider my Best Selling GIG about Orchestral Music:

There are 3 images, each connected to a music demo. Ok, the graphic style is similar in all the images and all the GIGs!

This is branding, ok? Now it’s your time to create something unique, with different colors and a different style of course.

Just consider this, you can use different layers as I’ve done. The background layers are clearly visible when opening the GIG, but less visible when the GIG graphics is small.. There is a reason, you must focus the customer attention to the middle part where must be a clear and immediate text that explains the GIG in a very simple way.

Yellow apples? Yes! Type YELLOW APPLES in the middle part of the graphics!

Then you can create all the layers you want, but the middle part must be always visible at any size.

One last thing: bright images are best.

That’s all for now.

See you in the next topic, always refer to my Forum profile where you can find my Fiverr link, since I'll use my Fiverr pages as references.

Archived