Tips from a Top Rated Seller - Tip 1

manuelmarino

In these new posts I'll give you Tips to improve as Seller, and I will use my experience as Top Rated Seller. Please refer to my Forum profile where you can find my Fiverr link, since I'll use my Fiverr pages as references.

Tip 1

Ok, first of all, what is Top Rated? it is the most important level a seller can reach. It's an elite level, since no more than 1% in all Fiverr has it.

Is it important? absolutely yes! You must do all necessary to reach it. Unfortunately, it is not a level you can reach automatically with your stats. Fiverr Team will study your profile and in case you have all the requisites (green stats) you'll become Top Rated. Anyway, you need much more than just the green stats, there are other aspects the Team will consider, like your success, reputation, your customer satisfaction rate and more.

No, you won't become Top Rated easily. But now, considering my experience, I'll give you Tips to improve as Seller, whatever level you are.

Let's start with:

Your Profile!

Yes, the Profile is your internet avatar, it's how you show yourself to the world.

You need:

- a profile photo which is bright and clear, of yourself. A professional photo, like the one I have, I mean in my working environment, is the best choice.

- a title/short description of your role. Clearly explain what you do. In my case: Music Composer Epic, Scifi, Horror, Drama

- 5.0 stars reviews! this is important, you need to be a successful seller!

- Avg. Response Time as fast as possible, so 1 hour is the best.

- If you can use LEARN (from Fiverr) to learn at least a skill and show the badge would be cool.

- A global Porfolio, where to include your best demos and works. If you check my Portfolio you'll see I've got 9 important projects showed. It's a good number of projects, not too many (that could be boring) and well... that's a fine selection.

- A description, clear, immediate and simple to understand

- Languages (if you know more than one is cool)

- Tests (if you need to take successful tests for your job)

- Linked accounts

- Skills (only the ones that really represent you, your abilities and your profession.)

- Education

Ok, that's all, this is just to begin, focus on your profile for the next days and then I'll continue giving you tips.

See you in the next topic, always refer to my Forum profile where you can find my Fiverr link, since I'll use my Fiverr pages as references.

Just now, visualstudios said:

This is not a necessity, you can also use a logo if you prefer to present yourself that way, as a brand instead of a person. The important thing is to have it look professional.

right, the logo is ok, but it doesn't create an eye to eye connection with the customer. Just my two cents 😉 but it can work.

23 hours ago, manuelmarino said:

You need:

- a profile photo which is bright and clear, of yourself. A professional photo, like the one I have, I mean in my working environment, is the best choice.

Go tell that to @vickiespencer and @zeus777, just to mention two TRS sellers who have a cartoon as their profile image and are doing excellently well. 

2 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Go tell that to @vickiespencer and @zeus777, just to mention two TRS sellers who have a cartoon as their profile image and are doing excellently well. 

Oh, I love @vickiespencer🙂 I'm just telling you what I think is the "best way". Doesn't mean you can't follow other routes or you can't be successful with a cartoon. 😉 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I appreciate your insight, very helpful. I'm a Level 2 Seller myself, with all green stats met, however, I've yet to be rewarded with TRS. I'm certainly eager to continue to do everything I can to reach it, just not sure what else I can do as I'm confident i've optimized my profile to the best of my ability and i'm more than confident that my customer service is top-notch, for the statistics and the 95 score of repeat buyers tells that story itself. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 6:13 PM, maitasun said:

I think it depends on the niche. As a buyer, there are definitely some services I can buy only when I have gathered satisfactory information about the seller. Seeing their face is definitely one those information

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 9:36 AM, steve1759 said:

I think it depends on the niche. As a buyer, there are definitely some services I can buy only when I have gathered satisfactory information about the seller. Seeing their face is definitely one those information

exactly, the suggested best tip is to show oneself inside the working environment. It shows professionalism and technology. 

Archived