Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Nissim for your helpful answers , im from morocco , all the world know that Payooner support is the best , very helpful not like paypal ‘’ for my experiance ‘’ so my question is can i get my money from ATM here in morocco and how much fee take the ATM please.

Greeting,Jean pierre

Reply to @ktmrockz: It’s entirely free of charge to sign up for the card. All fees are applied from future payments received to your card, so you don’t actually pay anything until you start using it (and there is no usage requirement).

In general I would suggest signing up for the card as soon as the option is available via your Fiverr account, as it’s free to do so. That way you will already have the card available if you choose to use it in the future.

hi people im new to fiver i dont quite understand how it actually works i make custom good quality drawings that take time but are quite good how does the pricing sistem works? i would like to be able to charge diferent prices depending on the quali…

Guest coolservice2013

hi nissim, am trying to apply for the payoneer card to use for withdrawing funds from my fiverr account, however, the fiverr account i have currently has some issues and hence i might want to open another fiverr account if the present one is not fully restored.

my question is- can i use the same payoneer card for a new fiverr account?

thanks.

coolservice2013.

hi Nissim i have a question , i just recived my payooner card , from payonner.com not fiverr , but its 0.00 dollars so i have a problem , i dont have an activated paypal so im asked you can i turn my card from payooner.com to a fiverr card , by drawing my money on fiverr directly to it ? i mean is there any chance to turn this card that i get from payooner.com with 0/00 dollars to a fiverr card ?without ordering a fiverr card , please replay i have more thatn 500 dollars on my account here on fiverr can’t waiting to use it .

Best,Mark

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Just need help for a critical problem, I ordered a fiverr revenue card mar Yesterday and the card is still not approved I have submitted my National ID as per payoneer’s reques but i didn’t recive anything from payooneer , and when i connect with my email and pass on payoneer its work , but i didn’ get anything from Payoneer on my email . I ordered a card from payoneer 1 month ago & it got approve in 15 mins but I am wondering why this card is taking so much time to approve I mean the shipping time is still to come. Please someone tell me does this usually happen or something is going wrong here.

please how can i pm you with my email to resolve my problem its , urgent !!!

Thanks so much Nissim this why i choosed payoneer instead paypal , because i trust on your team .

Guest webizpro

Thank you Nasim for being here. Just wondering What level i have be to request the fiver revenue payoneer card and also Can i request my first card to ship with express mail?

You would need to contact Fiverr customer support for information on when you qualify to sign up for the card. If you contact us and provide confirmation that you have funds pending to be withdrawn from Fiverr, we will be able to ship you a card via DHL (though there is an additional cost due to the DHL shipping charge).

@twitter_rht: The card is not available to Indian residents, as the RBI prohibits non-Indian companies from issuing cards to Indian residents. You can, however, sign up for the local bank transfer service which allows you to receive your Fiverr payments directly to your bank account. We pay you from a local bank in India, in INR, for only $5.95 per payment.

Hello,

I just applied for revenue card, since paypal is not supported in my country NEPAL.

And, my card was approved within 1-2hours i think and ready for shipping.

And, i want ask…

can i verify paypal account using this mastercard?

can i apply for online that requires card validation with thi fiverr revenue card?

can i get limitation of this fiverr revenue card?

And,

is this real MasterDebitCard?

can i do anything with this fiverr card as i can do with master card???

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Excuse me sir. I’m Zens from Indonesia. I want to ask for help to you … I want to activate my Fiverr revenue card … Until now I have not received the approval of the Fiverr … I already have a Payoneer account is already active, and I want my Payoneer account can connect to the Fiverr … but today still following affiliate partner program in the my payoneer account, and I want replace it be a partner from Fiverr. What should I do to get it sir … I beg help from you, sir…

Thanks,

Zens

@nyasro: Yes, the Fiverr Revenue Card is a debit MasterCard card and can be used to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide where MasterCard is accepted. You can add it to your PayPal account, however please keep in mind that the card is prepaid so it will need to be active and loaded with funds before you can add it.

@zens92: If you already submitted an application for the Fiverr Revenue Card our account approvals department will send you further details on how to merge your pending application with your existing Payoneer card. If you haven’t submitted a new application for the Fiverr Revenue Card yet, please do and we will send you further information within a few days if submitting your application.

@nissim: Thanks for your reply/support.

I hope I will be very happy using Payoneer Fiverr Revenue Master Debit Card.

I am just waiting for that card, but want to know why it takes so long since it just a simple card?

And what if, somebody got my card before me?

And, why shipping with DHL/Fedex that much expensive, that is $60 ( 5400 Nepal Currency)?

Guest bogeff

Hi all,

Today finally I become a level 1. I get information that I can order the Fiverr card, but everytime when I click on Apply Now it bring me to the Home page. What I can do?

Thank you

Sorry to say, but i have applied for the card a few weeks ago. Never received any response to it. If i contact Payoneer, the only thing they say…keep your eyes on your inbox. Pfff, keeping an eye on my inbox for weeks now, nothing, but really nothing happens.

Is it a joke to say 7 workingdays and keeping me waiting for weeks now?

hi sir

today i received the fiverr revenue card . i complete activation and tried to load the card . but still withdraw pending .

please help me on this matter . i inform fiver customer support but still not get solution . they just asking me paypal id etc…

Reply to @gd2012: Thanks! If you already have a Payoneer card you’ll need to submit a new card application via Fiverr. Once we receive it, we will then send you an e-mail with a link you can use to merge that pending application with your existing Payoneer card.

@bigy: I’m sorry to hear that - can you please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com? I’ll be sure to look into this right away.

Archived